Even trumpers do not believe trump's defense

Post a link to a reputable news source which has corroborated evidence Biden cheated on his wife

When Clinton got a consensual blowjob you conservatives hollered from the rooftops that morality mattered in the presidency.

There is not an honest person of character on the planet who will claim Biden is just as sleazy and immoral as Trump.
Why? You would deny it no matter what. It's funny how some people are to be believed without question while others are completely ignored.

I didn't. Considering he was married to talking pig in a pant suit I really couldn't blame him.

So you acknowledge Biden is sleazy you just feel better believing he's less sleazy than trump.

"Documented" by whom?
Other leftists of course. That's how they decide what true, who said it. Truth doesn't matter it's who says it that matters. If MSN or CNN said aliens crawled out of trumps ass it would be true. And if trump walked on water the NYT would decry how trump cant swim.

Other leftists of course. That's how they decide what true, who said it. Truth doesn't matter it's who says it that matters. If MSN or CNN said aliens crawled out of trumps ass it would be true. And if trump walked on water the NYT would decry how trump cant swim.
48dt4o.jpg

"Documented" by whom?

Independent fact checkers and reputable media sources with long standing reputations for fairness, accuracy and non-biased reporting.

I suppose this is the point where you'll deliver the obligatory scoff and make some kind of typical right-wing conspiracy goofball comment about the supposed lying or left-wing bias by the mainstream media or some such nonsense.

Really though, don't waste your time and effort.

And more importantly, don't waste my time.

Independent fact checkers and reputable media sources with long standing reputations for fairness, accuracy and non-biased reporting.

I suppose this is the point where you'll deliver the obligatory scoff and make some kind of typical right-wing conspiracy goofball comment about the supposed lying or left-wing bias by the mainstream media or some such nonsense.

Cnn???? LMFAO MSNBC?

There entire legal defense is that Cohen is a liar. We already knew that. It was baked in. Cohen is a liar.

How many times does someone need to lie to you before you question anything they say. I bet you're quite dupe.
If its backed up with documents... and reasonableness.

Claiming Trump doubled paid Cohen, out of kindness is akin to claiming a starving dog did not eat when you put food in front of him.

Reasonable doubt is the standard. I have no reasonable doubt a starving dog will eat when food is give to it.

Yea, sure... Name one "independent fact checker" that meets those criteria.

Why does a liar need to testify to what incontrovertible? You're taking in circles counselor. You do know what incontrovertible means right?
Trial strategy, they decided that closing argument about what a liar Cohen is would be better than a closing argument about how a document cant explain itself. Judgement call.

Back