Even trumpers do not believe trump's defense

So the receptionist at a law firm believes it is OK to lie under oath? Better toddle back into the office and ask a real lawyer if that is OK.
The "lawyer" there says the prosecutor brought in the liar Cohn to testify to "incontrovertible" evidence of Trump's crime. Why would such evidence of need a liar to testify to it's veracity?

QPeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, derp derp,derp

Safe to assume I can add you to the ever growing list of barking leftoie moonbats that think there is no need for any of the presidential candidates to take a drug test before debates?

You would be in the company of Poor anchovies, nordie, and wally so far.
If the drug test is done in public i am fine with that. We would finally see the drug cocktail that is keeping sniffles hoped up for the debates as it is just before the debates his sniffles become most pronounced.

So the receptionist at a law firm believes it is OK to lie under oath? Better toddle back into the office and ask a real lawyer if that is OK.
Check mate legal system. Trump only surrounds himself with lying criminals as his lawyers and accountants, and in all key positions so that if they ever try to testify against him he can say 'they are liars and criminals.. checkmate system'.

that is genius as no gang mob boss has ever been convicted, in large part by his criminal murdering henchmen, who even admit to crime and teaching others on how to lie in court or to GJ's.

640px-Sammy_Gravano_%28arrest_photo_-_1990%29.jpg

If you cannot find an honest person who was witness to the crimes because he keeps no honest people around him... checkmate.

images

Check mate legal system. Trump only surrounds himself with lying criminals as his lawyers and accountants, and in all key positions so that if they ever try to testify against him he can say 'they are liars and criminals.. checkmate system'.

that is genius as no gang mob boss has ever been convicted, in large part by his criminal murdering henchmen, who even admit to crime and teaching others on how to lie in court or to GJ's.

640px-Sammy_Gravano_%28arrest_photo_-_1990%29.jpg

If you cannot find an honest person who was witness to the crimes because he keeps no honest people around him... checkmate.

images
QPeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, derp, derp, derp, you also a receptionist at a law firm? That makes two of you in the same forum. Who woulda thunk?

receptionist.gif

The "lawyer" there says the prosecutor brought in the liar Cohn to testify to "incontrovertible" evidence of Trump's crime. Why would such evidence of need a liar to testify to it's veracity?
You aren't dealing with a lawyer, or a Judge in this case. It is nothing more than election interference. Any real lawyers should be hanging their heads in disgrace as to how far their chosen profession has sunk.

QPeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, derp, derp, derp, you also a receptionist at a law firm? That makes two of you in the same forum. Who woulda thunk?
So do you think Sniffles will commit to a pre debate drug test when debates is when his sniffles are the worst?

image-835-jpeg.1569520

Drug test for both debate candidates? Yes, or No Wally
Standard evasion.

The argument of the thread is Trump did what he is charged with, had sex with Daniels and paid her to cover it up in order to keep voters from knowing about it. Cohen's personal shortcomings are something else. Nor is his testimony the only evidence. But attacking him seems to be the
only answer, poor as it is, you people can muster.

So do you think Sniffles will commit to a pre debate drug test when debates is when his sniffles are the worst?

QPeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, derp, derp, derp, So I can add you to the list of moonbat lefties that think there is no need for either of the candidates to take a drug test before or after the debate. Ever consider the fact that ONE of these two characters currently has the nuke codes?
You fuckers are comedy gold.

QPeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, derp, derp, derp, So I can add you to the list of moonbat lefties that think there is no need for either of the candidates to take a drug test before or after the debate. Ever consider the fact that ONE of these two characters currently has the nuke codes?
You fuckers are comedy gold.
Ya but the problem you have is that, as always, you are lying.

I am fine with them both taking a public drug test so we can get to see the drug cocktail that sniffles takes before his debates.

Why are you against that?

Ya but the problem you have is that, as always, you are lying.

I am fine with them both taking a public drug test so we can get to see the drug cocktail that sniffles takes before his debates.

Why are you against that?
QPeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, derp, derp, derp,

Thanks, I will remove you from the list of those leftie moonbats that do not support a drug test for both candidates.
BTW, don't try your usual deflection, it is no secret where I stand but good try anyway.

Let's remember what trump's defense is:
he claims he never had sex with Daniels, did not pay her hush money through Cohen, and therefore did not need to have records falsified.

Does anyone believe any part of that? Of course not. The best his crazy supporters can come up with is that trump falsifying business records is somehow legal.

Back to reality - any semblance of a "case" by Bragg was sunk yesterday.

Three failures to lynch Trump - one to go...

QPeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, derp, derp, derp,

Thanks, I will remove you from the list of those leftie moonbats that do not support a drug test for both candidates.
BTW, don't try your usual deflection, it is no secret where I stand but good try anyway.
It is a secret where you stand, which is why you won't state it despite my many requests.

So again, 'are you ok with sniffles taking a drug test despite the fact it seems clear they up his drug cocktail prior to any of these debates?'

Let's remember what trump's defense is:
he claims he never had sex with Daniels, did not pay her hush money through Cohen, and therefore did not need to have records falsified.

Does anyone believe any part of that? Of course not. The best his crazy supporters can come up with is that trump falsifying business records is somehow legal.
Attempted force of negative proof fallacy.

Trump told over 30,000 documented lies, half truths and misstatements of fact during his four years in office.

Yet you think he should be believed and not Cohen.
Argument from randU fallacy.
Learn what 'fact' means. It does not mean 'Universal Truth'.

Post a link to a reputable news source which has corroborated evidence Biden cheated on his wife

When Clinton got a consensual blowjob you conservatives hollered from the rooftops that morality mattered in the presidency.

There is not an honest person of character on the planet who will claim Biden is just as sleazy and immoral as Trump.
So you like Biden's hairy legs?

Back