Even trumpers do not believe trump's defense

Under what legal grounds should the judge have thrown the whole case out?
the grounds that they are using a federal law not pursued by federal courts on campaign violations to bundle this nonsense

and on the grounds that the entire timing of this was for political reasons

you shit stains have no honesty or integrity to admit it is about hate for a person

It should be, but if it goes to the jury..., well...they're from NY, so there's that.
Irrelevant. The whole thing falls apart. Even if the jury tries to convict on a 'crime' that doesn't exist, or submits to bias from the judge because the judge broke the law, or considers the testimony of a perjure to 'convict', or attempts to 'convict' outside the jury's jurisdiction, the appeals process will nullify the case and possibly bring criminal charges to the judge, to Cohen, and to the prosecutor.

I feel the jury will be influenced against trump by the fact he's too much of a coward to take the stand under oath. I know they'll be instructed not to hold that against the fat pig, but the jury can't "unsee" that!
It was a difficult situation. Had trump taken the stand, he would have said his defense that no one believes, and would have been on the hook for perjury. he did not take the stand, so there is only one narrative in front of the jury.

It was a difficult situation. Had trump taken the stand, he would have said his defense that no one believes, and would have been on the hook for perjury. he did not take the stand, so there is only one narrative in front of the jury.
The fact trump was too much of a pussy to take the stand will resonate with the jury.

Do you believe trump's claims that he did not have sex with Daniels, and did not pay her hush money?

I doubt even you believe trump's defense. That brings me back to my point, no one believes trump on this.
There is no issue here because Trump admitted the money was hush money payments he was reimbursing Cohen for. We have that on the record and it has already been presented to the jury despite Trumps latter attempt to lie about it.

there simply is no denying it.

Let's remember what trump's defense is:
he claims he never had sex with Daniels, did not pay her hush money through Cohen, and therefore did not need to have records falsified.

Does anyone believe any part of that? Of course not. The best his crazy supporters can come up with is that trump falsifying business records is somehow legal.

Stormy Daniels saud the same thing in a letter from her attorney. So BOTH have said so. Yet here you are, looking like a simple-minded dotard parroting MSNBC talking points like a fool. Why is that?

Let's assume, for a moment, that you had a lucid, intelligent argument and they did have sex, is it illegal?

To Whom It May Concern:

Over the past few weeks I have been asked countless times to comment on reports of an alleged sexual relationship I had with Donald Trump many, many, many years ago.

The fact of the matter is that each party to this alleged affair denied its existence in 2006, 20011, 2016, 2017 and now again in 2018. I am not denying this affair because I was paid “hush money” as has been reported in overseas owned tabloids. I am denying this affair because it never happened.

I will have no further comment on this matter. Please feel free to check me out on Instagram at @thestormydaniels.

Thank you,

Stormy Daniels

Trump told over 30,000 documented lies, half truths and misstatements of fact during his four years in office.

Yet you think he should be believed and not Cohen.

Lie, lame and moronic. The media told you he had. Most of their shrill bullshit were OPINIONS, not lies.

So why aren't they fact checking the sociopathic lying Biden? I guess they, and leftist liars like you, are A OK with all of Bidens lies.

Cohen does not have to have told the truth for the jury to see Trumps guilt.

Really? Because MSNBC says so?

What guilt is that? What felonious crime? I didn't see it in the evidence provided nor has anyone seen the underlying felony Bragg claims there was to support this clown show case.

Discuss.

trumproliar.jpg

Over 30,000 verified documented lies told during four years in office.

Weak and stupid. That's all the left ever seem to have.

They love to be lied to, as long as the lies make them feel comfortable with the life they are living. They hate the idea of adapting to reality. It is why they are deadenders.

Democrats? Absolutely. They also defend a serial lying dolt who can't get off a stage or climb the kiddie stairs of AF one.

Hey. I like this new format. I don't get a page full of the same message about ignored posters. A good thing!

Who in their right mind would believe that tight wad DJT, who never wants to pay even what he is supposed to in taxes, or what he has agreed to in business, would pay big to silence somebody who he claims is lying about a tryst?

The paper trail indicates he paid Stormy off, and others. There is no written retainer for legal services. DJT has a very public history of being a womanizer. He walked into teen age girls dressing rooms! The leaked Access Hollywood tape. All the divorces and the known playboy image. The pictures of young Ivanka giving him a lap dance. Hanging out with sleaze Epstein. Being a well-known bully. His habit of killing stories, managing his public image.

He did her. He paid her off, He tried to call it something else in his books. It's a crime. He's guilty. He should be in prison.

We're going to need hip waders for this massive pile of lie filled bile. I don't think leftists can post without lying and looking like triggered morons. :laugh:

Do you think that is a valid argument? Trump has been barebacking girls and women his whole life. He and Epstein automated having sex with young girls. He casually grabbed girls and women by the pussy. When he was chasing her, he was quite hot. She was also his type. Trump said she reminded him of Ivanka, who is his prototype.

stupid_meter.gif

Back