Everyone Hates J.D. Vance: Poll J.D. Vance’s popularity levels have taken an embarrassingly brutal hit.

Lots of people like JD... becasue they actually listen to what he has to say...and the points he's making...
People who dislike him or are offended by what he says (and they're offended by Everything) hate that he makes sense...so they kick and scream...
Let's see...Hurt feelings or four more years of disaster...there's your choice, America....
You apparently are not listening to what he is saying, because the more Republicans are listening to him, they are saying that Trump made a terrible choice.

Listen to what your own side has to say woman. Forget what Democrats are saying- Listen to what the Republicans are saying, and they are saying this was a worse choice than even Sarah Palin.

Next!

Just when J.D. Vance thought his polling numbers couldn’t get worse, they have.

Vance’s net negative favorability rating was a major topic of discussion during a Tuesday night CNN roundtable. According to this week’s ABC News/IPSOS polling, Donald Trump’s running mate is polling at a staggeringly low minus 15 points.

“It’s the worst vice presidential pick of my lifetime,” said CNN’s Harry Enten. Last week, coming out of the Republican National Convention, Vance had a negative six-point favorability rating that has more than doubled this week. According to the Enten, the senator is the first vice presidential candidate to average a net negative favorability rating.
"The best people."

OCUgBcS.gif
OCUgBcS.gif
OCUgBcS.gif

Listen to what he says like, "Tump is America's Hitler"....

;)
Poor Toxic. This is almost word-for-word the exact same defense of that idiot football player who gave the women-should-stay-at-home-and-have-lots-of-kids commencement address -- to women graduating from college. What kind of woman wants to deny the rest of us the choices males have when it comes to career, having a family (or not), etc.? A Trumpanzee bitch, that's what!

Vance is just another beta male wannabe commander ala The Handmaid's Tale. And Toxic wants to be the handmaid.

Poor Toxic. This is almost word-for-word the exact same defense of that idiot football player who gave the women-should-stay-at-home-and-have-lots-of-kids commencement address -- to women graduating from college. What kind of woman wants to deny the rest of us the choices males have when it comes to career, having a family (or not), etc.? A Trumpanzee bitch, that's what!

Vance is just another beta male wannabe commander ala The Handmaid's Tale. And Toxic wants to be the handmaid.
Too old and manish looking to be a handmaid. They would just off her if that was the reality.

Oh lookie, yet ANOTHER sexist, anti-semitic troll.

When do you think you might drop the infantile name calling and demonstrate there's an actual functioning brain in that thick skull of yours?
I gave him over a week, then assigned him to my ignore list. He's just another in a long line of angry RW trolls and not even an amusing one, either. HIs posts make you want to go take another shower.

Magat lies are unbecoming
And never, ever ending. This thread is a classic example of what happens when Toxic is drinking. Someone makes a statement. She declares that it's a lie. Multiple posters prove that the first comment was, indeed, true. Toxic doubles and triples down on the insistence that she's right and everyone else is wrong. Watch now as the typos and syntax deteriorate even more from her usual word salad. There will be many :)s too! :laugh:

And never, ever ending. This thread is a classic example of what happens when Toxic is drinking. Someone makes a statement. She declares that it's a lie. Multiple posters prove that the first comment was, indeed, true. Toxic doubles and triples down on the insistence that she's right and everyone else is wrong. Watch now as the typos and syntax deteriorate even more from her usual word salad. There will be many :)s too! :laugh:
It's only lunch time FFS!

It is the party of trump, so I am not sure how trump could find someone who would add votes to him... Meanwhile, if done well, Harris can get an extra 5% to 10% on her VP choice. It is just the reality.

Oh lookie, yet ANOTHER sexist, anti-semitic troll.

When do you think you might drop the infantile name calling and demonstrate there's an actual functioning brain in that thick skull of yours?

It turns out I have pent up frustrations from moderated places like FB where I can't get things off my chest. I didn't really come here to try to play nice with you leftist fools. Gave up on that a while back. No point in trying to have a conversation because you people are too fucking stupid anyway. Can't wait for this country to splinter into two.

Back