Everyone Hates J.D. Vance: Poll J.D. Vance’s popularity levels have taken an embarrassingly brutal hit.

Trump has said take their guns away first then we will deal with the due process thing later, taking peoples second Amendment rights away.
and just WHO decides when LATER IS?
Sounds great fruitcake except for the minor detail that Trump didn't say that. Do you have a clip of alleged statement?

You have him confused with Joe Biden who said in no uncertain terms he's coming for your guns.

Here you go

Sounds great fruitcake except for the minor detail that Trump didn't say that. Do you have a clip of alleged statement?

You have him confused with Joe Biden who said in no uncertain terms he's coming for your guns.

Here you go

OMG how many time do I have to post this for you morons?
look it up yourself. He did say it and when I get around to it I will re-post it for you morons AGAIN

OMG how many time do I have to post this for you morons?
look it up yourself. He did say it and when I get around to it I will re-post it for you morons AGAIN
Here is a search

well it looks like the links aren't working
but they are there and they do show that Trump DID say take their guns away we will deal with the due process thing later
Have a nice day

Here you go

Sure he did
well we all see that YOU are either to stupid or to lazy to even do an HONEST search
Just go to google and type in the question " did Trump say take their guns away first and we will deal with due process later, and a LOT of links will come up.
this is a quote from one of them
“Take the guns first, go through due process second,” Trump said.
Have a nice day you lazy useless fuck

Same to you inbred cockroach
you don't even get UP to the level of a cockroach.
your too stupid to even do a search other people have to do them for you .
FACT IS Trump DID say take their guns away we will deal with the due process thing later.
Have a nice day you moronic asshole

It is the party of trump, so I am not sure how trump could find someone who would add votes to him... Meanwhile, if done well, Harris can get an extra 5% to 10% on her VP choice. It is just the reality.
Trump would have done better to choose someone more moderate like Rubio, to appeal to the independent and middle-of-the-road (R) voters. Instead, he chose a MAGAT mini-me to appeal to the evangelists and other Trump voters who were already going to vote for him even if he'd chosen Satan. lol

Stupid.

You hope he didn't write it.
I noticed that she ran away once her lie was exposed. Or passed out, more likely. Vance did indeed say that Trump might be "America's Hitler." But now that's he's been washed clean in the River of Orange Koolaid, his sins are forgiven and he's welcomed into the fold of Trumpanzee sheeple. Hallelujah!

Here you go

I told you, you stupid POS , do a simple search , " did Trump say take their guns away and we will deal with due process later"
it is that easy and you will see it is all there.
but again you show us your are either to lazy or just to stuoid to be able to do one
and it will also show you Biden didn't say anything like what Trump said , " take their guns away "
Have a nice day moron

Public polls are fiction.....if you still have not figured this out then you are lost.

They are a brainwashing tool....have long been.
The fact that Harris raised over $300M in July -- in slightly under three weeks -- 67% of which were new donors -- is a more accurate poll. Read it and weep, Trumpanzee cultist!

Back