Evidence is overwhelming.

america will see a vast moral improvement just by allowing the general goodness of most people to shine though the black ceiling of the demonic global elite.

most people are not for transing the children at school.

these are demonic concepts injected into our society by cultural Marxist traitor/humanity destroyers.

america will see a vast moral improvement just by allowing the general goodness of most people to shine though the black ceiling of the demonic global elite.

most people are not for transing the children at school.

these are demonic concepts injected into our society by cultural Marxist traitor/humanity destroyers.
The roots of this collapse go all the way back to the Civil War....the day is not going to be saved with positive thinking and an election.

The roots of this collapse go all the way back to the Civil War....the day is not going to be saved with positive thinking and an election.
There has been a mass consciousness expansion around the topic of the globalist elite traitors.

the people are awake.

the Biden traitor regime is done.

You say to the guy who often quotes Carlin "I will be dead soon, I have no stake in the outcome, I find this all hilarious as fuck"

Something like that..
lol.

it is. I'm kind of there too.

one of mans biggest foibles is believing suffering can be avoided.

how's that for zen?

lol.

it is. I'm kind of there too.

one ofmans biggest foibles is believing suffering can be avoided.

how's that for zen?
I am partying into the apocalypse....but this plan of mine to die before things get really bad is not looking too good given the speed of the collapse, and given that the children of Washington are driving relentlessly for WW3.

I am currently stockpiling for the next pandemic...which is bird flu it seems.

The New Slavers have no reverse gear, nor even any brakes.

Back