Evil Catholics invading America

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
True, but there are still so many areas that Christians have not surrendered that they think normal fellowship is harshness--walking in the light, rebuking and admonishing. Psalms 141:5 Let a righteous man strike me--it is a kindness; let him rebuke me--it is oil on my head. My head will not refuse it. Yet my prayer is ever against the deeds of evildoers.
When I had you read Galatians 6:3 it was in the Spirit of John 15:2 He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful. That is, you did what was right, though you did not go far enough in learning what the Lord was trying to teach you. So God seeks to prune. Now, when you prune a branch you strip all of it's fruit away. If we do not allow Him to do this with us we lose all of our fruit and are tossed aside and burned. Are you willing for this? I know everyone says they are. If you are, the you will not be able to stay in the Catholic Church.

True, but there are still so many areas that Christians have not surrendered that they think normal fellowship is harshness--walking in the light, rebuking and admonishing. Psalms 141:5 Let a righteous man strike me--it is a kindness; let him rebuke me--it is oil on my head. My head will not refuse it. Yet my prayer is ever against the deeds of evildoers.
When I had you read Galatians 6:3 it was in the Spirit of John 15:2 He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful. That is, you did what was right, though you did not go far enough in learning what the Lord was trying to teach you. So God seeks to prune. Now, when you prune a branch you strip all of it's fruit away. If we do not allow Him to do this with us we lose all of our fruit and are tossed aside and burned. Are you willing for this? I know everyone says they are. If you are, the you will not be able to stay in the Catholic Church.

Good God are you a spaz. Channel this energy into your music instead of some irrelevant 3000 year old hate book.

Oh yes. The anti-semitic lutherans! You noble catholics will conquer the world for the god of Israel. Olam Ha Ba or bust!

Well, now that you have provided a justification, we can get on with it. Of course, in the Crusades of old, we targeted Jews along the way to the Holy Land. Times change, I guess...

How about big government being a symbol of evil full of rich democrats and republicans--and libertarains prune off the branches that are dead and bear no fruit. Nothing but fruit left every year.

Well, now that you have provided a justification, we can get on with it. Of course, in the Crusades of old, we targeted Jews along the way to the Holy Land. Times change, I guess...

Obviously. Now most christians are brainwashed noahide zionist zombie enforcers.

Back