Evil Catholics invading America

So there is no more active guilting going on, and nobody lobbies us to support israel anymore? It's all just a bad habit, like christianity and pork?

A lobby is hardly the same as some sort of sinister secretive conspiracy (forgive the alliteration). Pork is a delicious habit, and Christianity is even better.

A lobby is hardly the same as some sort of sinister secretive conspiracy (forgive the alliteration). Pork is a delicious habit, and Christianity is even better.

AIPAC is just one piece of the puzzle. And remember many zionists are not even jews but they are willing to ride the jewish fallacy of world dominion to assure themselves a number two spot (catholics).

Last edited:
AIPAC is just one piece of the puzzle. And remember many zionists are not even jews but they are willing to ride the jewish fallacy of world dominion to assure themselves a number two spot (catholics).

You are just a fucking crazy bigot without any idea what you are talking about.

Ah, the namecalling game...it is so easy to accuse someone of being brainwashed so as to avoid looking at how your own beliefs are absolutely ridiculous and intolerant.

You started with name calling, crazy bigot etc...

The TRUTH is that YOU ARE a noahide brainwash victim and are unable to process truths that go against your catholic implanted jew worshipping mindset.

You started with name calling, crazy bigot etc...

The TRUTH is that YOU ARE a noahide brainwash victim and are unable to process truths that go against your catholic implanted jew worshipping mindset.

The only Jew I worship is Jesus Christ, and I would rather live my life sanely and possibly be a brainwash victim than definitely be some nutjob bigot.

The only Jew I worship is Jesus Christ, and I would rather live my life sanely and possibly be a brainwash victim than definitely be some nutjob bigot.

I'm just pointing out theocratic and racist teachings, like any good civilized person. Of course, you're down with evil and elitism, so it's all good with you. You make me sad.

Theocratic and racist? I believe the burden of proof would be on you there, buddy.

Rabbinic Judaism actually has laws for all of society, similar to shariah law. There's the theocratic part. The racist part is "we're god's chosen people" and non jews must be forced to recognize that as part of their condition of participation in the new Global Noahide Theocracy. Ths is all according to the Noahide Laws as recorded in the Talmud.

Rabbinic Judaism actually has laws for all of society, similar to shariah law. There's the theocratic part. The racist part is "we're god's chosen people" and non jews must be forced to recognize that as part of their condition of participation in the new Global Noahide Theocracy. Ths is all according to the Noahide Laws as recorded in the Talmud.

Could you please enlighten us as to some of these laws?

Could you please enlighten us as to some of these laws?

sure

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Laws_of_Noah
The Seven Laws
The seven laws listed by the Talmud are[5]

Prohibition of Idolatry: There is only one God. You shall not make for yourself an idol.
Prohibition of Murder: You shall not murder.
Prohibition of Theft: You shall not steal.
Prohibition of Sexual Promiscuity: You shall not commit adultery.
Prohibition of Blasphemy: Revere God and do not blaspheme.
Prohibition of Cruelty to Animals: Do not eat flesh taken from an animal while it is still alive.
Requirement to have just Laws: You shall set up an effective judiciary to fairly judge observance of the preceding six laws.

[edit] Background
According to rabbinic Judaism, as expressed in the Talmud, the Noahide Laws apply to all humanity through mankind's descent from one paternal ancestor who in Hebrew tradition is called Noah (the head of the only family to survive during The Flood). In Judaism, בני נח B'nei Noah (Hebrew, "Descendants of Noah", "Children of Noah") refers to all of mankind.[citation needed]

The Talmud also states: "Righteous people of all nations have a share in the world to come" (Sanhedrin 105a). Any non-Jew who lives according to these laws is regarded as one of "the righteous among the gentiles". Maimonides writes that this refers to those who have acquired knowledge of God and act in accordance with the Noahide laws out of obedience to Him. According to what scholars consider to be the most accurate texts of the Mishneh Torah, Maimonides continues on to say that anyone who upholds the Noahide laws only because they appear logical is not one of the "righteous among the nations," but rather he is one of the wise among them. The more prolific versions of the Mishneh Torah say of such a person: "..nor is he one of the wise among them."

Idolatry is not a law in our country, so that one is pretty obviously full of shit.

Blasphemy is likewise left up to the religious community.

Laws against adultery, murder, theft, and cruelty against animals! Those Jewish bastards! How dare they adopt laws that are common in literally every culture ever (with the exception of the animals, I suppose)!

Oh no, and we also have to obey the laws of our country? I'm sure that none of those things would be laws if it weren't for the Jews.

Idolatry is not a law in our country, so that one is pretty obviously full of shit.
The point is that Rabbinic Judaism at it's core teaches theocracy. It's not fully implement here yet.
Blasphemy is likewise left up to the religious community.
But the TEACHING of Judaism is that it should be a LAW of the land.
Laws against adultery, murder, theft, and cruelty against animals! Those Jewish bastards! How dare they adopt laws that are common in literally every culture ever (with the exception of the animals, I suppose)!
You conveniently skipped over the law about setting up COURTS to administer the noahide laws. That's the DEFINITION of theocracy.
Oh no, and we also have to obey the laws of our country? I'm sure that none of those things would be laws if it weren't for the Jews.

Some laws are unjust and should be disobeyed. Some revolutions are necessary.

So to summarize. The Noahide Laws ARE Theocratic teachings, though they are not fully implemented here. You pointing out they are not implemented right now, does not make them less theocratic teachings. Any questions?

The point is that Rabbinic Judaism at it's core teaches theocracy. It's not fully implement here yet.
Good thing most of the world isn't Jewish.

But the TEACHING of Judaism is that it should be a LAW of the land.
Again, good thing there is only one Jewish country in the world.

You conveniently skipped over the law about setting up COURTS to administer the noahide laws. That's the DEFINITION of theocracy.
You can't call them Noahide laws just because their laws coincide with BASIC FUCKING LAWS. Any civilisation on the planet has those laws, and has had them since before the Jews.

Some laws are unjust and should be disobeyed. Some revolutions are necessary.
Yeah, whatever buddy. I'm sure that law refers to servitude and is not just a teaching that the country (after all, the Jewish people are spread all throughout the world) that they live in should be respected.

So to summarize. The Noahide Laws ARE Theocratic teachings, though they are not fully implemented here. You pointing out they are not implemented right now, does not make them less theocratic teachings. Any questions?

They are not theocratic...just because a religion preaches the same laws that normally develop in a Society anyway does not make those laws theocratic. You are just fucking nuts.

Good thing most of the world isn't Jewish.
But according to the teachings every human is a noahide who needs to learn his place. I think I see why you're defensive. You're hung up on this elitism thing too.
Again, good thing there is only one Jewish country in the world.
But according to the teachings every human is a noahide who needs to learn his place. I think I see why you're defensive. You're hung up on this elitism thing too.
You can't call them Noahide laws just because their laws coincide with BASIC FUCKING LAWS. Any civilisation on the planet has those laws, and has had them since before the Jews.
I'm only calling the Noahide Laws, noahide laws. That is permissible, I'm certain.
Yeah, whatever buddy. I'm sure that law refers to servitude and is not just a teaching that the country (after all, the Jewish people are spread all throughout the world) that they live in should be respected.
No. According to the full talmud tradition, people are to do what they say, because they are chosen people of god.
They are not theocratic...just because a religion preaches the same laws that normally develop in a Society anyway does not make those laws theocratic. You are just fucking nuts.

But when you teach that your religious laws must be enforced by real courts on the entire population, that's theocracy, and that's the teaching.

It doesn't matter what they teach if they don't control anything (and they don't).

I'm only calling the Noahide Laws, noahide laws. That is permissible, I'm certain.
So laws against drunk driving are MADD laws, even though the laws pre-date the organisation?

No. According to the full talmud tradition, people are to do what they say, because they are chosen people of god.
Again, they can think whatever they want-- the reality is that they don't control anything.

But when you teach that your religious laws must be enforced by real courts on the entire population, that's theocracy, and that's the teaching.
What fucking religious laws? Not to murder? Is that an exclusively religious law? By that notion, again, laws against drunk driving are part of a MADD conspiracy to control the world governments, even though the laws existed before the organisation.

It doesn't matter what they teach if they don't control anything (and they don't).
You're a funny noahide liar clown.
So laws against drunk driving are MADD laws, even though the laws pre-date the organisation?

Again, they can think whatever they want-- the reality is that they don't control anything.

What fucking religious laws? Not to murder? Is that an exclusively religious law? By that notion, again, laws against drunk driving are part of a MADD conspiracy to control the world governments, even though the laws existed before the organisation.

Some of them are reasonable outside of theocratic context. But the laws themselves are blatantly theocratic, especially when you consider that creating courts to enforce the laws on society is one of the laws. It's a theocratic worldview, that isn't negated by the obvious powerlessness of the jews or their noahide minions.

You're a funny noahide liar clown.
So I am part of this conspiracy now?

Some of them are reasonable outside of theocratic context. But the laws themselves are blatantly theocratic, especially when you consider that creating courts to enforce the laws on society is one of the laws. It's a theocratic worldview, that isn't negated by the obvious powerlessness of the jews or their noahide minions.

How are the laws blatantly theocratic? Don't murder, don't steal, don't commit adultery, don't abuse animals....dear God, is there no religious freedom anymore!

So I am part of this conspiracy now?
Or just an idiot.
How are the laws blatantly theocratic? Don't murder, don't steal, don't commit adultery, don't abuse animals....dear God, is there no religious freedom anymore!

Douchey, one of the laws is to create a court system to enforce the laws on all of society. Do you think there should be a law against idolatry? The Noahide laws say there should be.

Last edited:
Back