Evil Catholics invading America

That is one of the psychological tools used to guilt goyim into compliance, true. You have not successfully disputed the existence of said entity.

Oh, you are right! Because I cannot disprove the existence of some Jewish world conspiracy (except by looking out my window), then it must be true!

You just agreed we were being guilted into supporting israel. Now you're back to denial mode. You're a fraud.

I agree that we are guilted into supporting Israel, yes. But not by some vast conspiracy. We just need to grow some balls and say we weren't responsible for the Holocaust, Israel is a terrorist state, and we won't pay for their shit anymore.

I agree that we are guilted into supporting Israel, yes. But not by some vast conspiracy. We just need to grow some balls and say we weren't responsible for the Holocaust, Israel is a terrorist state, and we won't pay for their shit anymore.

Who's guilting us then? Did you get a personal letter from world jewry?

Who's guilting us then? Did you get a personal letter from world jewry?

The governments of the United States and Great Britain felt guilty immediately after the war, probably because atrocities such as the Holocaust hadn't ever really been seen before...because of that they created the state of Israel, and ever since our support of Israel has come mostly from tradition.

The governments of the United States and Great Britain felt guilty immediately after the war, probably because atrocities such as the Holocaust hadn't ever really been seen before...because of that they created the state of Israel, and ever since our support of Israel has come mostly from tradition.

So there is no more active guilting going on, and nobody lobbies us to support israel anymore? It's all just a bad habit, like christianity and pork?

Back