Evolution vs Creationism---Is there a God? Or is it all just random chance?

so you feel qualified to instruct the church on what it should believe?...

I wish you understood the sarcastic meaning of my comment.

...and the biblical literacy on which you base that qualification is what, by chance........

The point was no one can be qualified to quote Jesus or even interpret the Bible because no one is Jesus. The Church foundation is built on its interpretation of the Jesus's words and the Bible.

I wish you understood the sarcastic meaning of my comment.

The point was no one can be qualified to quote Jesus or even interpret the Bible because no one is Jesus. The Church foundation is built on its interpretation of the Jesus's words and the Bible.

???....Jesus is Jesus......and the church is the church.......atheists are atheists........I have no problem figuring out who to pay attention to........and in case you don't understand the sarcastic meaning of my comment, its not you........

???....Jesus is Jesus......and the church is the church.......atheists are atheists........I have no problem figuring out who to pay attention to........and in case you don't understand the sarcastic meaning of my comment, its not you........

But the Church isn't Jesus. If Into the Nigh is correct the humans that make up the Church have no authority to interpret the words of Jesus because they are not Jesus.

agreed......but they are closer to the mark than the atheist.......meanwhile, I only need to look at what Jesus says Jesus said to realize you're wrong........

Why do you keep reminding yourself of my beliefs? You know many atheists where devout followers before. Studied the Bible. You could google a story about Christian pastor converting. These people aren't just ignorant like they've never read the Bible.

Did Jesus say that? Omarossa says what? Jesus can't talk and thus it's just PostmodernProphet prescribing his own interpretation. I don't think I am wrong. I am sorry Postmodern Jesus.

The quantitative value is that the average temperature of all of earths climates, be they desert climates, marine climates, arctic climates, wet climates, cold climates or tropical climates, is increasing.

Or as NASA for Kids describes it: "This information tells us that Earth's climate is getting warmer." https://climatekids.nasa.gov/climate-change-evidence/

Climate has no temperature.

It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth. We don't have enough thermometers. We couldn't build enough thermometers. Go learn about statistical math and margin of error calculations.

Climate has no temperature.

It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth. We don't have enough thermometers. We couldn't build enough thermometers. Go learn about statistical math and margin of error calculations.

So all that science about extracting ice cores is bunk? The multitude of regional thermometers that each go up - they don't have the right calculations? You are either being purposefully obtuse or you just plain dumb. Given your gish gallop behavior you show minor value but come on.

lol do you not read the words on your money?
Sure. "Federal Reserve Note"; "The United States of America"; "1"; "Washington D.C."; "ONE"; "L"; "I2"; "Series 2013"; "Treasurer of the United States"; "Secretary of the Treasury"; "F7VH1776"; "THIS NOTE IS LEGAL TENDER FOR ALL DEBTS, PUBLIC AND PRIVATE"; "H2"; "Washington"; "ONE DOLLAR"; "IN GOD WE TRUST"; "ANNUET COEPTIS"; "THE GREAT SEAL OF THE UNITED STATES"; "NOVUS ORO SECLORUM"; "E PLURIBUS ENUM"; "137"; "L82288782P".

Which one are you interested in?
Did you know its against the law to destroy US currency?
Nope. You can destroy as much as you like. Burn it, tear it up, give it to a magician so he can tear it up, throw it in the ocean, run it through the wash a few dozen times, then turn that in to a bank where THEY shred it and burn it up. All perfectly legal.
That doesn't sound like your 'property'.
I earned it. I decide where to spend it. I have the option to destroy it. It's my property.
And I didn't say we have to give all of it, Jesus just points out to give what is asked.
Neither dollars nor tahlers existed at the time of Jesus. Christ does not compel anyone to give anything to anyone. He simply describes the benefits of charity.
There is no 100% tax rate.
Some provinces in Canada are now charging a 100% tax rate on some businesses. Those businesses left those provinces.
The point was though for the mega ich they shouldn't complain about higher taxes because those aren't a burden to them.
All taxes are a burden.

So all that science about extracting ice cores is bunk?
Ice cores are not science. Extracting them is engineering. Science does not use proxy data. All measurements are direct.
The multitude of regional thermometers that each go up - they don't have the right calculations?
Math error. Failure to select by randN. Failure to declare variance. Failure to calculate margin of error. Base rate error. Go learn statistical math, dude.
You are either being purposefully obtuse or you just plain dumb.
Inversion fallacy.
Given your gish gallop behavior you show minor value but come on.
Math is not gish gallop. Argument of the stone fallacy.

Sure. "Federal Reserve Note"; "The United States of America"; "1"; "Washington D.C."; "ONE"; "L"; "I2"; "Series 2013"; "Treasurer of the United States"; "Secretary of the Treasury"; "F7VH1776"; "THIS NOTE IS LEGAL TENDER FOR ALL DEBTS, PUBLIC AND PRIVATE"; "H2"; "Washington"; "ONE DOLLAR"; "IN GOD WE TRUST"; "ANNUET COEPTIS"; "THE GREAT SEAL OF THE UNITED STATES"; "NOVUS ORO SECLORUM"; "E PLURIBUS ENUM"; "137"; "L82288782P".

Which one are you interested in?

The ones that designate its use as tender under the United States Government. The money even has latin words on it.

I earned it. I decide where to spend it. I have the option to destroy it. It's my property.

"Defacement of currency is a violation of Title 18, Section 333 of the United States Code. Under this provision, currency defacement is generally defined as follows: Whoever mutilates, cuts, disfigures, perforates, unites or cements together, or does any other thing to any bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt issued by any national banking association, Federal Reserve Bank, or Federal Reserve System, with intent to render such item(s) unfit to be reissued, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than six months, or both. " https://www.moneyfactory.gov/resources/lawsandregulations.html

Neither dollars nor tahlers existed at the time of Jesus. Christ does not compel anyone to give anything to anyone. He simply describes the benefits of charity.

You're making things up. Jesus wasn't giving the coin to the Roman out of charity - he was accused of not paying taxes and telling others to join him. He said render unto ceasar - that sounds like a message to compel.

Some provinces in Canada are now charging a 100% tax rate on some businesses. Those businesses left those provinces.

Their HQ at least.

All taxes are a burden.

But not an undue one assuming a lawfully elected Congress. It is the in Constitution and all.

Ice cores are not science. Extracting them is engineering. Science does not use proxy data. All measurements are direct.

Math error. Failure to select by randN. Failure to declare variance. Failure to calculate margin of error. Base rate error. Go learn statistical math, dude.

You're saying that about a body of science. You've brought no evidence, or sources - just to learn statistics.

Inversion fallacy.

You're obviously just bullshiting with this fallacy stuff. If it was going to be a fallacy that specific part would be ad hominen.

Math is not gish gallop. Argument of the stone fallacy.

Sorry but you can't just call in math like that. You're saying climate science has math errors - what makes your math more accurate?

Well they did have a few rebellions, but they kept losing. As for your support for capitalism I don't think I suggested that. I'm just mentioning the US gov and taxes, not its economic system.

Jesus tossing the coin has nothing to do with God's power or the legitimacy of the Roman authority. IMO it suggests don't worry about money or other earthly things. When rome asks for its coin, or the US, give it to them.

Let 'em come and get it.

The ones that designate its use as tender under the United States Government. The money even has latin words on it.
Why? You have something against Latin? Since the U.S. government issued the note, why not put their name on them? How does that make the note not my property?
"Defacement of currency is a violation of Title 18, Section 333 of the United States Code. Under this provision, currency defacement is generally defined as follows: Whoever mutilates, cuts, disfigures, perforates, unites or cements together, or does any other thing to any bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt issued by any national banking association, Federal Reserve Bank, or Federal Reserve System, with intent to render such item(s) unfit to be reissued, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than six months, or both. " https://www.moneyfactory.gov/resources/lawsandregulations.html
Contextomy fallacy. This is defacement for the purposes of counterfeiting, dumbass.
You're making things up. Jesus wasn't giving the coin to the Roman out of charity - he was accused of not paying taxes and telling others to join him. He said render unto ceasar - that sounds like a message to compel.
Nope. Caesar compelled the taxes, not Christ. BTW, Caesar is a proper noun...it is capitalized. You also misspelled it.
But not an undue one assuming a lawfully elected Congress. It is the in Constitution and all.
All taxes are burdens.

You're saying that about a body of science.
Ice cores are not a body of science. There is no theory of science about an ice core.
You've brought no evidence, or sources - just to learn statistics.
Well, if you refuse to learn the math, and simply want to deny it, that's YOUR problem.
You're obviously just bullshiting with this fallacy stuff.
I see you simply deny logic as well.
If it was going to be a fallacy that specific part would be ad hominen.
Fallacy fallacy. Denial of logic.
Sorry but you can't just call in math like that.
Denial of mathematics.
You're saying climate science has math errors
Contextomy fallacy. I wasn't talking about climate at all. Pay attention.
There is no such thing as 'climate science'. Buzzword fallacy. There are no theories of science about climate.
- what makes your math more accurate?
Math isn't measured in accuracy. Go learn mathematics, logic, and science.

Back