Evolution vs Creationism---Is there a God? Or is it all just random chance?

Why? You have something against Latin? Since the U.S. government issued the note, why not put their name on them? How does that make the note not my property?

The latin refers to money the Jesus tossed. He remarked the coin had roman script. In regards to property, the US put their name on it, it's common knowledge if you put your name on something it's yours. Usually one can destroy their property legally. Even if it's not enforced law.

Contextomy fallacy. This is defacement for the purposes of counterfeiting, dumbass.

No, I knew you'd try that BS fallacy call. The page is more than just about counterfitting. What a joke. You have no talent so you make up fallacy claims.

Nope. Caesar compelled the taxes, not Christ. BTW,

Why are you strawmanning me boy? Christ compelled to give what was due.

Caesar is a proper noun...it is capitalized. You also misspelled it.

Don't care.

All taxes are burdens.

Life itself is a burden. And that burden is relative depending on wealth/income.

Last edited:
Fallacy fallacy. Denial of logic.

Just because the Fallacy fallacy is my favorite fallacy and like most of your fallacy claim you're misusing it I'll respond to this one BS point of yours. The fallacy fallacy isn't "you used the wrong fallacy therefore you're wrong". Its a call on the pretentious notion that just because an argument contains a fallacy it's wrong. Which is what you've been doing. https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/the-fallacy-fallacy

The latin refers to money the Jesus tossed.
Nope. Jesus never tossed a single U.S. coin. Apparently you don't know the meaning of the Latin on the dollar. Latin is a proper noun. It is capitalized.
He remarked the coin had roman script.
So? It was issued by Rome. Why is that a problem?
In regards to property, the US put their name on it, it's common knowledge if you put your name on something it's yours.
Nope. The name simply refers to who issued the currency (or coin). I own the dollar bill or coins in my pocket. No one else.
Usually one can destroy their property legally.
I can destroy either the coins in my pocket or my dollar bills legally.
Even if it's not enforced law.
There is no law against it.
No, I knew you'd try that BS fallacy call.
Bulverism fallacy.
The page is more than just about counterfitting.
Nope. That law is only about counterfeiting. You misspelled 'counterfeiting' as well.
What a joke. You have no talent so you make up fallacy claims.
Denial of logic. Bulverism fallacy.
Why are you strawmanning me boy?
Fallacy fallacy. No strawman here. Move along...move along...
Christ compelled to give what was due.
No, he didn't.
Don't care.
So you wish to advertise your illiteracy, eh?
Life itself is a burden. And that burden is relative depending on wealth/income.
Life is not a burden.

Just because the Fallacy fallacy is my favorite fallacy
So it would seem. You keep committing it.
and like most of your fallacy claim you're misusing it
Denial of logic.
I'll respond to this one BS point of yours. The fallacy fallacy isn't "you used the wrong fallacy therefore you're wrong".
Yes it is. It is also the claim of a fallacy that does not exist in the argument.
Its a call on the pretentious notion that just because an argument contains a fallacy it's wrong.
Any argument containing a fallacy is void. It is not a valid argument.
Which is what you've been doing.
...deleted Holy Quote...
False authority fallacy. Denial of logic.

I am here to find people saying stupid things, then point at them and say "Look!......Stupid!".......it's an interesting hobby......much more interesting than collecting butterflies......I'm sure you will spend a lot of time pinned to the board........

I am here to find people saying stupid things, then point at them and say "Look!......Stupid!".......it's an interesting hobby......much more interesting than collecting butterflies......I'm sure you will spend a lot of time pinned to the board........

Yea I see that, and you never explain why it's stupid. It's a nice gig you have going where you can pretend to be better than others without having to justify it. But at least your level of pretentiousness has been dwarfed by this other guy, so you're tolerable by comparison.

Yea I see that, and you never explain why it's stupid. It's a nice gig you have going where you can pretend to be better than others without having to justify it. But at least your level of pretentiousness has been dwarfed by this other guy, so you're tolerable by comparison.

I have both PMP and Night on ignore, but have been enjoying your exchange. Battle of wits with unarmed men looks good on you. lol

Also too the exchange validated my decision to put both of these low-quality Trumpettes for Trump on ignore.

????.....you justify it....I just bask in it......

I have both PMP and Night on ignore, but have been enjoying your exchange. Battle of wits with unarmed men looks good on you. lol

Also too the exchange validated my decision to put both of these low-quality Trumpettes for Trump on ignore.

I haven't blocked anyone, just told a few of the crazier ones to fck off. And thanks, I sent you a friend request.

I haven't blocked anyone, just told a few of the crazier ones to fck off. And thanks, I sent you a friend request.

Got it, thanks.

You're tougher than I am. I just can't abide with abject willful stupidity and most of all, the rampant and disgusting racism some of our Reichwing friends exhibit here. The Ignore List makes this place tolerable.

????.....you justify it....I just bask in it......

Yea, you're doing it again. You just say it and never get close to explaining it. You do bask in it, you do revel in it. That's what a hypocritical would do. I already pointed that out. But you show signs of self awareness and reading comprehension. OwlWoman may have given up on you - but I'm new so I haven't had my full chance to give up on you.

Got it, thanks.

You're tougher than I am. I just can't abide with abject willful stupidity and most of all, the rampant and disgusting racism some of our Reichwing friends exhibit here. The Ignore List makes this place tolerable.

Is there a left wing ghetto on this site to flock to?

Yea, you're doing it again. You just say it and never get close to explaining it. You do bask in it, you do revel in it. That's what a hypocritical would do. I already pointed that out. But you show signs of self awareness and reading comprehension. OwlWoman may have given up on you - but I'm new so I haven't had my full chance to give up on you.

odd you mention Owl, since you are new......I've had her on ignore since long before you joined, so you have seen no interaction at all between us.......if you're just another Amazonerd, then I've had enough time to give up on you......goodbye......

Over here, for me and many others, PAYE and such means it just goes, unfussily, before we ever see it, so who cares?

I mean, people who complain about taxes care. I don't care though. This whole point of conversation came up because I suggested rich Christians should pay their taxes, even if they're high - especially because it would go to help the poor which is what Jesus was known for.

Back