Evolution vs Creationism---Is there a God? Or is it all just random chance?

“Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”

― Epicurus

Epicurus was illogical.....so are you.....malevolent would not hesitate to create an automaton incapable of exercising free will......a benevolent deity would not deny his created the ability to exercise their own free will.......

So it sounds like you have never taken a college level philosophy class despite mocking Mott about it, and I get the distinct impression you do not understand the history of science nor intellectual history and thought

That's hilarious.

Epicurus was illogical.....so are you.....malevolent would not hesitate to create an automaton incapable of exercising free will......a benevolent deity would not deny his created the ability to exercise their own free will.......

You don’t know “would have” from shit.

Epicurus kicks your ass.

:rofl2:

You don’t know “would have” from shit.

Epicurus kicks your ass.

:rofl2:

obviously he and you have a lot in common.......thinking you're kicking when you're getting kicked..........he used a false premise to "prove" his argument......argument therefore fails......

That is exactly the reply I would expect from someone who is in denial that there is a higher authority than man. Many things test us on our desire for something, why not the creator? All I can say is if I'm right you lose everything and I gain everything but if I'm wrong I lose nothing.
Pascal's wager.

Back