Ex-FBI honcho McCabe says intel community members scared of being jailed by Trump, may flee country

41zRxp6iRbL._QL70_ML2_.jpg

So don't be stupid...
I'm not the one advocating for the rounding up, jailing, and or killing of people I don't like. That is some nazi bullshit you are supporting and pure ignorance to history. Not surprised tho based on who you have shown yourself to be in here.

Good Morning dear... We are in resl danger if Joe gets re-elected.. We're in danger now ... I guess we agree on that...Thanks Joe... How many terrorists have you let in?
And what danger is that MOMMY DEAREST?

Donald Trump is the terrorist- AND YOU ARE THE ONE WHO VOTED HIM IN- and trying to do it again!

So go fuck yourself you irresponsible malevolent witch!

Do you think there is any country that would be willing to take you? We are stuck with you, but if you no longer could stay in America, is there another country willing to take you?
Well, Walter, I’ve lived in four (4) different countries.

You, Walter?

Poor Walter.

Well, Walter, I’ve lived in four (4) different countries.

You, Walter?

Poor Walter.
I have had working papers in 32 different countries, but I am including all the EU countries in that, because the EU gave me the right to work there for 2 years. I could easily get working papers in many, many other countries.

Do you think countries are going to fall all over themselves to let you go to their country and get a job?

Why 4 got removed from all of them?
He claims he was in the Air Force, and lived in foreign countries due to that. There is a huge difference between being in the Air Force, and trying to be a refugee to their country. I doubt he has ever had working papers outside the USA, much less a permanent residency visa.

He claims he was in the Air Force, and lived in foreign countries due to that. There is a huge difference between being in the Air Force, and trying to be a refugee to their country. I doubt he has ever had working papers outside the USA, much less a permanent residency visa.
It’s not a claim, Walter.

Did you serve?

Poor Walter.

Why would I want to be a refugee anywhere, Walter?

I have had working papers in 32 different countries, but I am including all the EU countries in that, because the EU gave me the right to work there for 2 years. I could easily get working papers in many, many other countries.

Do you think countries are going to fall all over themselves to let you go to their country and get a job?
Have you lived in any foreign countries, Walter?

Did you serve, Walter?

I was a translator in the civil court in Seville, Spain, Walter.

Judicious Verbal, Walter, minor infractions.

Last edited:
It’s not a claim, Walter.

Did you serve?

Poor Walter.

Why would I want to be a refugee anywhere, Walter?
So hypothetically speaking, you have no reason any country would take you? You speak about me fleeing trump's totalitarianism, but have no idea how you would flee totalitarianism.

By they way, servicemen in a foreign country do not have residency. It would not generally be considered a path towards residency.

Did you serve, Walter?
I have answered that question multiple times. I technically served, but do not feel I did serve. The Air Force felt that my tendons had not healed correctly.

Have you lived in any foreign countries, Walter?

I have lived and worked in foreign countries. I can get immediate citizenship in three different countries, but have chosen not to do so because I like having sole US citizenship.

I was a translator in the civil court in Seville, Spain, Walter.
Were you employed in Spain? By who?

So hypothetically speaking, you have no reason any country would take you? You speak about me fleeing trump's totalitarianism, but have no idea how you would flee totalitarianism.

By they way, servicemen in a foreign country do not have residency. It would not generally be considered a path towards residency.
I have answered that question multiple times. I technically served, but do not feel I did serve. The Air Force felt that my tendons had not healed correctly.
So, you did not serve, Walter.

I did not claim residency, Walter, I said that I have “lived” in four foreign countries.

Do try to keep up, Walter.

So, you have not lived in a foreign country. How cosmopolitan of you…Walter.
I have lived and worked in foreign countries. I can get immediate citizenship in three different countries, but have chosen not to do so because I like having sole US citizenship.

Were you employed in Spain? By who?

That should be “ by whom,” Walter.

Last edited:
Back