Ex-FBI honcho McCabe says intel community members scared of being jailed by Trump, may flee country

McCabe thinks that the two tiered system of justice will be dismantled and he will face the same justice that other people do?

I can see why he's scared. Those like open traitor McCabe have spent their lives above the law, never fearing that his attempted coup in 2017 could put him in peril. He was acting on behalf of the party, which means he is not subject to laws. Now the laws that he used against others could be used against HIM?

No wonder the ruling elite have pulled out all stops to destroy Trump - he is a danger to the Oligarchy.

So, you have not lived in a foreign country. How cosmopolitan of you…Walter.
Off the top of my head, I have lived, resided, and worked five countries, and lived in many more.

I worked in several countries in the EU, but I think it only counts as being employed in one of them.

Hey, I just remembered another countries I can get immediate citizenship in: Spain.

That is exactly what the Nazis told the Jews...

That the trial where the crime was never presented was totally legitimate?

Anyway, we all realize that intelligent people with a good grasp of the situation are seeing danger, and are thinking about how they can escape. trump's talk about "freedom cities" where productive people will be enslaved has everyone worried.

After the lynching in the banana republic of New York - I do believe America sees the danger very clearly.
1717776231879.png

You should leave America, Walter, today.

Poor Walter.

New “Freedom Cities” to Inspire our Nation - LaRouchePAC

View attachment 26833
prometheanpac.com
https://archive.prometheanpac.com › trump_s_nation_tr...

President Donald Trump is now proposing 10 new “Freedom Cities,” of half-a-million to a million people, on federal lands in the West. President Trump proclaims, “These freedom cities will reopen the frontier, reignite American imagination, and give hundreds of thousands of young people and other people, all hardworking families, a new shot at homeownership and, in fact, the American Dream.”

Mar 21, 2023 — President Donald Trump is now proposing 10 new “Freedom Cities,” of half-a-million to a million people, on federal lands in the West.
Missing: talkenslaved

Sounds like Trump is proposing 10 iterations of "Galt's Gulch."

I did not claim residency, Walter, I said that I have “lived” in four foreign countries.

Do try to keep up, Walter.

So, you have not lived in a foreign country. How cosmopolitan of you…Walter.
Off the top of my head, I have lived, resided, and worked five countries, and lived in many more.

I worked in several countries in the EU, but I think it only counts as being employed in one of them.

Hey, I just remembered another countries I can get immediate citizenship in: Spain.
I don’t believe you, Walter.

You don’t appear to be the cosmopolitan type.

Have you ever left the confines of your state, Walter?

No WITCH!

If you do your job, or civic duty, and hold Donald Trump responsible for breaking the law- YOUR LIFE AND YOUR FAMILY MEMBER'S LIVES ARE IN DANGER, SHOULD DONNIE WIN RE-ELECTION OR NOT!

Trump didn't break the law, McCabe did. McCabe committed treason by trying to overthrow the executive branch of the United States government because the party he works for didn't like the results of the 2016 election.

Is English your first language, Walter? Do you have a first language?

Walter posted:
“Hey, I just remembered another countries…”

“Another” can mean “one more” or “different from the first or other one.” It is always singular and we use it with singular nouns.

Poor Walter.

Last edited:
41zRxp6iRbL._QL70_ML2_.jpg

What's sad is that you're far too dull witted to grasp the irony of a Marxist posting that...

Ex-FBI honcho McCabe says intel community members scared of being jailed by Trump, may flee country

Former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe claimed many members of the intelligence community are fearful of a potential second Donald Trump term, saying Wednesday that some are even considering fleeing the country.

McCabe, a CNN analyst, told "The Source" anchor Kaitlan Collins that there was an atmosphere of fear and uncertainty within the intelligence community over the prospect of Trump returning to the White House. According to the former FBI leader, officials believe Trump will seek retribution against his political enemies during his second term.

"It’s terrifying. It’s frightening," McCabe declared of how some officials view Trump’s possible return to power.

McCabe brought up Trump’s vow to his supporters that he "will be your retribution," and said that this will manifest in "really dismantling and greatly incapacitating the Department of Justice and the FBI."

Collins asked how people in the FBI feel about Trump’s potential retribution, to which McCabe noted that it strikes fear into people in the intelligence community.

He said he was told by former colleagues, including some from the Obama administration, that they've had "torturous discussions with their family members about whether or not they have to leave the country to avoid being unconstitutionally and illegally detained."

"I mean, people are actually worried about being thrown in jail or grabbed in some sort of extrajudicial detention," he said.

The former FBI man acknowledged that though that sounds "crazy," it should be considered a possibility.

McCabe served under former FBI director James Comey during the sprawling federal investigation into alleged Trump-Russia collusion and briefly took over as acting director after Trump fired Comey in 2017. McCabe was fired by Attorney General Jeff Sessions in 2018. He later sued, claiming his dismissal was politically motivated, and eventually had his pension restored.

Former FBI special agent and Fox News contributor Nicole Parker weighed in on McCabe's comments, telling Fox News Digital that McCabe seems to be sharing the views of a certain group of FBI agents "who have used and abused their law enforcement authority to push their political or social agendas and have not fairly or equally enforced the law."

She said the rest of the people in the bureau are "hardworking, typically rank-and-file employees who joined the Bureau to protect Americans, uphold the Constitution and equally enforce the law. They have stayed true to their sworn oath. And want nothing to do with cases that seem to be targeting and aggressively investigating only those on one side of the political spectrum."....

===============================

McCabe is only afraid because he knows he abused his position. If he had just done his job he would be terrified. He tried to manipulate the electric and he got caught and got fired. Now he is playing political again. This guy isn't very smart.:laugh:

What a massive pile of stupid. This douchebag should be in jail for his part in spying on an opposition campaign and promoting the Russia collusion hoax.

It's dishonest, America hating loons like this that are the real threat to our nation.

That is exactly what the Nazis told the Jews...

What is it that "they" said and who is they halfwit. :palm:

Anyway, we all realize that intelligent people with a good grasp of the situation are seeing danger, and are thinking about how they can escape.

Yes, they are called Trump voters and in November, we escape this insanity Democrats wallow in.

trump's talk about "freedom cities" where productive people will be enslaved has everyone worried.

Link to this moronic bullshit. I don't think you can post without lying and looking like a dumbfuck. :palm:

I'm not the one advocating for the rounding up, jailing, and or killing of people I don't like. That is some nazi bullshit you are supporting and pure ignorance to history. Not surprised tho based on who you have shown yourself to be in here.

It's Biden and the Democrats who are doing this shit-for-brains. God you're one dumb fuck. :palm:

And what danger is that MOMMY DEAREST?

Donald Trump is the terrorist- AND YOU ARE THE ONE WHO VOTED HIM IN- and trying to do it again!

So go fuck yourself you irresponsible malevolent witch!

de·lu·sion (dĭ-lo͞o′zhən)
n.

A false belief or perception that is a manifestation of a mental illness

A false belief or opinion: labored under the delusion that success was at hand.

Trump says he will seek retribution. That includes rightys who were insufficiently Trumpian. he is a dangerous and disgusting person.

Back