Ex-FBI honcho McCabe says intel community members scared of being jailed by Trump, may flee country

TD projection translator :

2316.jpg

I completely surrender on the topic. I am a sad caricature of ignorance and stupidity. :laugh:

abell46s-reface.gif

trolls.gif

We know you are constantly projecting your extreme ignorance and lies in every post. You should stop doing that.

Projection

Projection is the process of displacing one’s feelings onto a different person, animal, or object. The term is most commonly used to describe defensive projection—attributing one’s own unacceptable urges to another. For example, if someone continuously bullies and ridicules a peer about his insecurities, the bully might be projecting his own struggle with self-esteem onto the other person.

abell46s-reface.gif

trolls.gif

Projection

Projection is the process of displacing one’s feelings onto a different person, animal, or object. The term is most commonly used to describe defensive projection—attributing one’s own unacceptable urges to another. For example, if someone continuously bullies and ridicules a peer about his insecurities, the bully might be projecting his own struggle with self-esteem onto the other person.

abell46s-reface.gif

trolls.gif
Yes, that. It is what you do and it's getting old like you.

Yes, you are a massive troll who projects all his ugly and ignorance every time he posts. please stop.

Projection

abell46s-reface.gif

trolls.gif

Yes, that. It is what you do and it's getting old like you.
Projection

abell46s-reface.gif

trolls.gif

No need to announce yourself. We see you and your constant projection.

Projection

abell46s-reface.gif

trolls.gif

Projection

abell46s-reface.gif

trolls.gif
For the 20th time, there is no need to announce that you are here and what you do in here. Have someone read and explain that comment to you.

If the magas in here have any personal info on you I'd actually be concerned for your safety and that of your family. We see what they do to those who dare disagree.

Projection

abell46s-reface.gif

trolls.gif
Indeed.

If the magas in here have any personal info on you I'd actually be concerned for your safety and that of your family. We see what they do to those who dare disagree.

bullshit
bull·shit (bo͝ol′shĭt′)
n.

1. Foolish, deceitful, or boastful language.

2. Something worthless, deceptive, or insincere.

Please make sure you list me a "nakedhunterbiden" I'd be upset to get confused with the clothed version.

de·lu·sion (dĭ-lo͞o′zhən)
n.

A false belief or perception that is a manifestation of a mental illness

A false belief or opinion: labored under the delusion that success was at hand.

Back