Ex-FBI honcho McCabe says intel community members scared of being jailed by Trump, may flee country

...​

McCabe is only afraid because he knows he abused his position. If he had just done his job he would be terrified. He tried to manipulate the electric and he got caught and got fired. Now he is playing political again. This guy isn't very smart.:laugh:

Exactly...if you've done nothing wrong, there's nothing to fear...

What Trump showed in his first term with Bill Barr, is that he would start witch hunts and press charges, even when it was clear they would not win in court. And LOSE they did.

BUt people still should and do have to fear 'winning in court' against the types of BS charges, another Trump admin would bring.

so basically every silver lined cloud can have several silver linings?......

Comey and McCabe should leave the US...the 51 national security agents who said the Hunter laptop was Russian disinformation, too.

Good! Is there anything more repulsive than people who don't want to play by the rules they set up for their own game?
WE back the blue!
/laughable hypocrisy.

I don’t believe you, Walter.

You don’t appear to be the cosmopolitan type.

Have you ever left the confines of your state, Walter?
So in your world the Jews are not particularly cosmopolitan?

I leave my state four or five times a week. I work outside my state.

What is it that "they" said and who is they halfwit. :palm:
I didn't say "they", so there is no "they" who I have to identify.

The conversation up to this point:
Former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe claimed many members of the intelligence community are fearful of a potential second Donald Trump term, saying Wednesday that some are even considering fleeing the country.
Exactly...if you've done nothing wrong, there's nothing to fear...
That is exactly what the Nazis told the Jews...

My DD-214 shows I have a honorable (medical) discharge after 6 months of service in the Air Force, so I technically served.
So, Walter, you were discharged because you were discovered to be a homosexual (it was illegal when I was in the AF).

You didn’t serve your four year commitment, Walter.

So, Walter, you were discharged because you were discovered to be a homosexual (it was illegal when I was in the AF).

You didn’t serve your four year commitment, Walter.
*YAWN* You just sound stupid.

There is no such thing as a four year commitment in the Air Force. Most enlisted men have 8 year commitments spread between active, reserve, and IRR. I had a 10 year commitment after I got my masters degree, so about 15-16 years in total.

The only way to get a honorable discharge in less than 8 years is through a medical discharge.

Again, how do you not know these things?

You leave your state four or five times a week, Walter. Are you a drug dealer, Walter?
No, just a commuter. It is not considered unusual around here.

I have not traveled internationally since a few months before the pandemic, which is the longest period in my life for not traveling internationally.

*YAWN* You just sound stupid.

There is no such thing as a four year commitment in the Air Force. Most enlisted men have 8 year commitments spread between active, reserve, and IRR. I had a 10 year commitment after I got my masters degree, so about 15-16 years in total.

The only way to get a honorable discharge in less than 8 years is through a medical discharge.

Again, how do you not know these things?
Walter, I had eight years active duty, no reserve. The four year commitment is for those who only serve one tour, they then have another four year reserve commitment. A 15-16 year commitment, which was it, Walter?

So, you were removed from service for homosexuality, how embarrassing, Walter.

Walter, what command must be given before a formation is dismissed?

No, just a commuter. It is not considered unusual around here.

I have not traveled internationally since a few months before the pandemic, which is the longest period in my life for not traveling internationally.
So, Walter, you are what is called a “mule.”

How disgusting is that?

laughable hypocrisy......when lib'rul city council members cut funding and complain about safety of their cities.......
Or, as i said when the magats call to defund the police and agencies that keep us safe from terror attacks, etc.

You have all sorts of Magats in Congress calling for just that, right now.

Sounds just like Hitler. If you aren't a Jew what do you have to fear?!

SMH the depravity of magas..
Nah, sounds a lot like hitler's minions at the Nuremberg trials though. Lot's of "I was a soldier, I was just doing my duty!". Most of the sewer rats he's talking about were high up in the organization and to get there they had to have at least one college degree, for most of them, that was a law degree (like mccabe himself). Like at Nuremberg, these cowards should have known they were doing something wrong.

Back