Ex-FBI honcho McCabe says intel community members scared of being jailed by Trump, may flee country

de·lu·sion (dĭ-lo͞o′zhən)
n.

A false belief or perception that is a manifestation of a mental illness

A false belief or opinion: labored under the delusion that success was at hand.
You posting all the definitions of all of things you are? Boring! and you just aren't that interesting. Move along

TD :

2s9all.jpg

Trolls do like to repeat themselves a lot.
Projection

Projection is the process of displacing one’s feelings onto a different person, animal, or object. The term is most commonly used to describe defensive projection—attributing one’s own unacceptable urges to another. For example, if someone continuously bullies and ridicules a peer about his insecurities, the bully might be projecting his own struggle with self-esteem onto the other person.

Trump didn't break the law, McCabe did. McCabe committed treason by trying to overthrow the executive branch of the United States government because the party he works for didn't like the results of the 2016 election.
On what Earth? Earth 1 or your MAKE-BELIEVE Fantasy World- EARTH 2?

What an idiot, makes up shit- THEN THINKS IT'S TRUE!

Well, obviously, I am not impressed with yours or Donald Trump's Fantasy World.

SO you may as well just FUCK OFF!

On what Earth? Earth 1 or your MAKE-BELIEVE Fantasy World- EARTH 2?

What an idiot, makes up shit- THEN THINKS IT'S TRUE!

Well, obviously, I am not impressed with yours or Donald Trump's Fantasy World.

SO you may as well just FUCK OFF!

Did the party rewrite reality for you drones?

McCabe, Strzok, and Page no longer engaged in an attempted coup against the duly elected POTUS? All the text messages no longer exist? The Durham report has been unwritten and unhappened by the party?

Cool - I know how reality distresses you drones - good thing the party can change the past at will.

Your scatological prose is an indicator of being raised in a barn, Gecko.

Poor Gecko.
I did spend a lot of time in barns in my youth, Sir.

But, that was for my love of caring for Horses and Cattle.

But trust me, my MOM made me take my boots off before I came in the house smelling like Horseshit- AND MY DAD NEVER LIKED THE SMELL OF BULLSHIT SO HE WARNED ME ABOUT IT, AND SAID, "PREPARE YOURSELF SON, BECAUSE YOU WILL HEAR A LOT OF IT IN YOUR LIFETIME"!

I was taught to stand up for the TRUTH- AND WHAT IS RIGHT AND DECENT- AND TO HOLD MY GROUND!

So yes, I do use SHIT in analogies, idioms, and quotes sometimes- BECAUSE MY BELIEF IS- IF IT 'S NOT THE TRUTH I'M HEARING- IT'S SHIT!

If it is not decent- It's shit! No better word for it!

TRUMP IS SHIT, and no better word best describes him!

AND- No better word best describes yours and Donnie's hate-filled political agenda!

Last edited:
I did spend a lot of time in barns in my youth, Sir.

But, that was for my love of caring for Horses and Cattle.

But trust me, my MOM made me take my boots off before I came in the house smelling like Horseshit- AND MY DAD NEVER LIKED THE SMELL OF BULLSHIT SO HE WARNED ME ABOUT IT, AND SAID, "PREPARE YOURSELF SON, BECAUSE YOU WILL HEAR A LOT OF IT IN YOUR LIFETIME"!

I was taught to stand up for the TRUTH- AND HOLD MY GROUND!
As I said, Gecko, you were raised in a barn.

Did the party rewrite reality for you drones?

McCabe, Strzok, and Page no longer engaged in an attempted coup against the duly elected POTUS? All the text messages no longer exist? The Durham report has been unwritten and unhappened by the party?

Cool - I know how reality distresses you drones - good thing the party can change the past at will.
Indeed and let’s not forget the 51 national security loons who swore that Cocaine Hunter’s laptop was “Russian disinformation.”

And the FBI who hid the laptop for years and the WAPO who killed the story.

Last edited:

Ex-FBI honcho McCabe says intel community members scared of being jailed by Trump, may flee country

Former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe claimed many members of the intelligence community are fearful of a potential second Donald Trump term, saying Wednesday that some are even considering fleeing the country.

McCabe, a CNN analyst, told "The Source" anchor Kaitlan Collins that there was an atmosphere of fear and uncertainty within the intelligence community over the prospect of Trump returning to the White House. According to the former FBI leader, officials believe Trump will seek retribution against his political enemies during his second term.

"It’s terrifying. It’s frightening," McCabe declared of how some officials view Trump’s possible return to power.

McCabe brought up Trump’s vow to his supporters that he "will be your retribution," and said that this will manifest in "really dismantling and greatly incapacitating the Department of Justice and the FBI."

Collins asked how people in the FBI feel about Trump’s potential retribution, to which McCabe noted that it strikes fear into people in the intelligence community.

He said he was told by former colleagues, including some from the Obama administration, that they've had "torturous discussions with their family members about whether or not they have to leave the country to avoid being unconstitutionally and illegally detained."

"I mean, people are actually worried about being thrown in jail or grabbed in some sort of extrajudicial detention," he said.

The former FBI man acknowledged that though that sounds "crazy," it should be considered a possibility.

McCabe served under former FBI director James Comey during the sprawling federal investigation into alleged Trump-Russia collusion and briefly took over as acting director after Trump fired Comey in 2017. McCabe was fired by Attorney General Jeff Sessions in 2018. He later sued, claiming his dismissal was politically motivated, and eventually had his pension restored.

Former FBI special agent and Fox News contributor Nicole Parker weighed in on McCabe's comments, telling Fox News Digital that McCabe seems to be sharing the views of a certain group of FBI agents "who have used and abused their law enforcement authority to push their political or social agendas and have not fairly or equally enforced the law."

===============================

McCabe is only afraid because he knows he abused his position. If he had just done his job he would be terrified. He tried to manipulate the electric and he got caught and got fired. Now he is playing political again. This guy isn't very smart.:laugh:
“Abused his position”: attempted to apply legal accountability to Donald J. Trump

Indeed and let’s not forget the 51 national security loons who swore that Cocaine Hunter’s laptop was “Russian disinformation.”

But you read what the lizard said, the party has undone reality and rewritten the past to make it all unhappen.

For anyone who wonders how 1200 people in Jonestown could drink poison at the behest of some maniacal Marxist fool - the lizard is the answer.

If MSNBC told him to drink poison to stop Trump, he wouldn't hesitate for even a second.

Back