Ex-gov says trump hush money trial should be er have been brought

Yakuda

Verified User
It seems as though, ex NY Gov. Andrew ,kill the old people in nursing homes with covid, Cuomo says the trump hush money trial was only brought because of Trumps name and because he's running for the presidency.

Cuomo, in an interview Friday on HBO’s “Real Time with Bill Maher,” argued that the case should have “never” been brought forward.

“If his name was not Donald Trump and if he wasn’t running for president … I’m the former AG of in New York, [and] I’m telling you that case would’ve never been brought.”

“That’s what is offensive to people, and it should be because if there’s anything left, it’s belief in the justice system,” he added.

It seems as though, ex NY Gov. Andrew ,kill the old people in nursing homes with covid, Cuomo says the trump hush money trial was only brought because of Trumps name and because he's running for the presidency.

Cuomo, in an interview Friday on HBO’s “Real Time with Bill Maher,” argued that the case should have “never” been brought forward.

“If his name was not Donald Trump and if he wasn’t running for president … I’m the former AG of in New York, [and] I’m telling you that case would’ve never been brought.”

“That’s what is offensive to people, and it should be because if there’s anything left, it’s belief in the justice system,” he added.

Where are the loony leftists on this?

Hey- Yakety- do you mind if I repetitiously troll your threads like you do to mine ?
Fair's fair, eh .

I don't mind but you continue to prove yourself to be a coward. Why are your own people turning in you?
OK- that's fine, I'll carry on then.
You've got some bad grammar there, Yakety. It does serve to characterize your absolutely pathetic ..er.....contributions, however.

And yet, GUILTY. Fuckinaye, huh?

In fact, Yakety, you belong to a select group of useless JPP trolls, including Lionfish, Into the Night, Earl, Truth Detector and Express Lame- all of whom believe that incessant repetition qualifies as comment. The problem is that none of you are ashamed of it.

In fact, Yakety, you belong to a select group of useless JPP trolls, including Lionfish, Into the Night, Earl, Truth Detector and Express Lame- all of whom believe that incessant repetition qualifies as comment. The problem is that none of you are ashamed of it.
Because cowards like you lack the integrity and stones to answer questions.

And yet, GUILTY. Fuckinaye, huh?
Well at least you agree with Cuomo the whole thing was nothing but political theater. That the nonsense you idiots spew, "saving democracy" and "no one is above the law" is just leftist bullshit.

Where are the loony leftists on this?
GUILTY. 34 counts.
Well at least you agree with Cuomo the whole thing was nothing but political theater. That the nonsense you idiots spew, "saving democracy" and "no one is above the law" is just leftist bullshit.
Nope, I sure didn’t say that, did I, illiterate fuck?

The REALITY, shitstain, rather than the impossible “should have”, is that charges WERE brought, 34 of them and Trump was found GUILTY on

EVERY. FUCKING. CHARGE

Name a beheaded baby.

Isn't this fun ?

Haw, haw........................................haw.
It is fun to watch you be an apologist for Hamas genocide while whining that jews are genocidal. You're a hypocrite

GUILTY. 34 counts.

Nope, I sure didn’t say that, did I, illiterate fuck?

The REALITY, shitstain, rather than the impossible “should have”, is that charges WERE brought, 34 of them and Trump was found GUILTY on

EVERY. FUCKING. CHARGE
Even your genocidal hero, Cuomo knows it's all bullshit.

Humorous, now they are quoting Cuomo as an authority

His opinion, Vance, Trump’s probably VP pick, said Donnie was a threat to America, a wannabe dictator, should we be listening to him?

Back