Ex-gov says trump hush money trial should be er have been brought

It seems as though, ex NY Gov. Andrew ,kill the old people in nursing homes with covid, Cuomo says the trump hush money trial was only brought because of Trumps name and because he's running for the presidency.

Cuomo, in an interview Friday on HBO’s “Real Time with Bill Maher,” argued that the case should have “never” been brought forward.

“If his name was not Donald Trump and if he wasn’t running for president … I’m the former AG of in New York, [and] I’m telling you that case would’ve never been brought.”

“That’s what is offensive to people, and it should be because if there’s anything left, it’s belief in the justice system,” he added.

Thanks for not understanding prosecutor's discretion. Different prosecutors can have difference opinion about what to charge. If that wasn't the case then you should be arguing that the case against Hunter Biden should have never been brought because the first prosecutor declined to bring charges.

It seems as though, ex NY Gov. Andrew ,kill the old people in nursing homes with covid, Cuomo says the trump hush money trial was only brought because of Trumps name and because he's running for the presidency.

Cuomo, in an interview Friday on HBO’s “Real Time with Bill Maher,” argued that the case should have “never” been brought forward.

“If his name was not Donald Trump and if he wasn’t running for president … I’m the former AG of in New York, [and] I’m telling you that case would’ve never been brought.”

“That’s what is offensive to people, and it should be because if there’s anything left, it’s belief in the justice system,” he added.

You wanted Bill Clinton to be removed from office and criminally prosecuted for fibbing about a blow job a consenting female gave to him.

You wanted Bill Clinton to be removed from office and criminally prosecuted for fibbing about a blow job a consenting female gave to him.
First of all that's off topic. Next is smart of you to stay off topic. Next it was "fibbing" under oath which his an actual felony. Next speaking of bjs it must really suck for you people to have one of your own say the quiet part out loud.

Nearly 1 in 5 Republicans in three key battleground states say they think former President Trump is guilty in the New York hush money criminal case that ended in a felony conviction last week, according to a poll released Tuesday.

Nearly 1 in 5 Republicans in three key battleground states say they think former President Trump is guilty in the New York hush money criminal case that ended in a felony conviction last week, according to a poll released Tuesday.

(Same source as yours)

Okay, so that is 20% of REPUBLICANS in battleground states.

You've provided one person.

Got one or two more?

(Same source as yours)

Okay, so that is 20% of REPUBLICANS in battleground states.

You've provided one person.

Got one or two more?
All irrelevant. One of your own said the quiet part out loud.

Your butt buddy Cuomo sold you nitwits out. Political theater and you're the fool.
The fool is you. You've given one person. I've given 20% of the polled people in battleground states.

Hey...we know you are a fool. You have not dug a new hole here.

Where are the loony leftists on this?
HERE IS MY RESPONSE MR. PISSY PANTS- IN SPITE OF THE FACT THAT I AM NOT LOONY LIKE YOU!

This is ABOUT one PROVEN WOMANIZING MALE SEXUAL ABUSER who abused their power of office, covering for another!

And both disgraced POLITICIANS- BECAUSE OF THEIR HISTORY OF SEXUAL ABUSE!

You seem to prefer Sexual Abusers to side with- is there a reason for that?

NEXT IDIOT THAT WANTS TO MAKE A FOOL OUT OF THEMSELVES PLEASE!

Last edited:
HERE IS MY RESPONSE MR. PISSY PANTS!

This is one PROVEN WOMANIZING MALE SEXUAL ABUSER, covering for another!

And both disgraced POLITICIANS- BECAUSE OF THEIR HISTORY OF SEXUAL ABUSE!

You seem to prefer Sexual Abusers to side with- is there a reason for that?

NEXT IDIOT THAT WANTS TO MAKE A FOOL OUT OF THEMSELVES PLEASE!
Your hero Andy sold you idiots out. You're the only moron that thinks the trial was legit. You and the other leftist morons that is.

Back