Ex-gov says trump hush money trial should be er have been brought

In fact, Yakety, you belong to a select group of useless JPP trolls, including Lionfish, Into the Night, Earl, Truth Detector and Express Lame- all of whom believe that incessant repetition qualifies as comment. The problem is that none of you are ashamed of it.
Thanks for including me you sniveling little toad. Remember, it's Da Jewz, Da Jewz.

NO SIR- HE PROVED WHAT HE REALLY WAS........

..........A SEXUAL PREDATOR LIKE DONALD TRUMP!
Screaming doesn't change anything friend. Your butt buddy told the world it was all bullshit. We knew that already anyway didn't we but damn, having your own team sell you out must suck.

Neither should either of Trump's impeachments.

There was more reason to impeach Trump than there was to impeach Clinton two decades earlier.

Typical right-wingers.

Dish out the hardball politics left and right then cry like bitches when you get some back.

Name just one ' beheaded Israeli' , you craven schmuck.
I told you already I never made any such claims but you however have whined for weeks that Israel is engaged in killing innocent civilians, while the pigs you support are doing the exact same thing. AGAIN how many people.kikled by Hamas in Oct 7 were zionists?

I told you already I never made any such claims but you however have whined for weeks that Israel is engaged in killing innocent civilians, while the pigs you support are doing the exact same thing. AGAIN how many people.kikled by Hamas in Oct 7 were zionists?
So you're denying that there were any beheaded babies.

So you're denying that there were any beheaded babies.
No try again bonehead, I said I never made any such claims but you have been whining for weeks about innocent people being killed while the animals you're crying about are doing the exact same thing.

No try again bonehead, I said I never made any such claims but you have been whining for weeks about innocent people being killed while the animals you're crying about are doing the exact same thing.
So you ARE claiming that there were beheaded babies.

Back