Ex-gov says trump hush money trial should be er have been brought

Again I never made such claims. You however have whined that Israel is doing what your murderous little retarded friends of Hamas are doing.
So you now claim that babies were beheaded. Where is your proof ?

Quit your prevarications. Were babies beheaded or not ?
Again I never made such claims, you however have whined that Israel is doing what your murderous little retarded friends of Hamas are doing.

Last edited:
Again I never made such claims, you however have whined that Israel is doing what your murderous little retarded friends of Hamas are doing.
Why do you seek to avoid the question of beheaded babies ? Is it because you know the claim to be false along with your claims of the numbers killed by Hamas when you know that many were killed by the IOF, either in panic or deliberately under their filthy ' Hannibal Directive ' ?

Why do you seek to avoid the question of beheaded babies ? Is it because you know the claim to be false along with your claims of the numbers killed by Hamas when you know that many were killed by the IOF, either in panic or deliberately under their filthy ' Hannibal Directive ' ?
Let's try AGAIN I never made any claims about beheaded babies however you however have whined that Israel is doing what your murderous little retarded friends of Hamas are doing. You're a filthy hypocrite but like you're retarded murderous buddies of Hamas. I wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire.

" sniveling little toad " ? Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Haw, haw.................................................haw.
Bowman the DaJew hater went down in flames yesterday.
Haw, haw.................................................haw.

Back