F*cking Biden..

And now you know why

I give you lying russian whores exactly what you deserve

I tried civil and kind for years

Guess what that got me in return

Death threats that included shit like threads about my CLIT
Why? I've never been disrespectful to you... You mentioned the c..... thread...I would never have known...then you made a thread about it...which I just saw today....
i saw no death threats, but that happens all the time around here...You're not special...

Why? I've never been disrespectful to you... You mentioned the c..... thread...I would never have known...then you made a thread about it...which I just saw today....
i saw no death threats, but that happens all the time around here...You're not special...
You would be okay with someone making a thread to discuss your private parts? Really?

:sick:

You would be okay with someone making a thread to discuss your private parts? Really?

Sez the naked troll doll

iu

Yo stupid - do you mind if I call you "stupid?" I think I will.

Did you follow the link? The one talking about "clits" was Truthy (evince) - that wasn't the tread title or subject - SHE made it about that.

But that was too complicated for you to follow - no wonder you're a democrat....

Reactions: TOP
You are not allowed by JPP rules to edit my posts!

I guess, you suppose Rules are just for Democrats like TRUMP!

Do it again, and I will report you to the proper administration!
There is only one rule on this forum from what I have seen. Not to call someone else a pedo.

Back