F*cking Biden..

Yo stupid - do you mind if I call you "stupid?" I think I will.

Did you follow the link? The one talking about "clits" was Truthy (evince) - that wasn't the tread title or subject - SHE made it about that.

But that was too complicated for you to follow - no wonder you're a democrat....
That doesn't make it okay. I'm sure you are fine with it unless of course it was done to you. Hypocrite

Uncensored2000 is one of those nuts that will go out and try to KILL an FBI agent for DONNIE- and get killed in the process.

SO, he won't be around much longer!

Now that's called "slander" little lizard.

Not only have I never made any threat of violence on this board - I would go as far as to say the ONLY threats of violence I've seen on this board have come from you of the radical left - particularly BidenPresident (Hume) and Douche Duck.

I get it, you're a pathological liar who isn't very bright and you constantly get your ass handed to you. So you have little choice but to defame your betters. You sure the fuck can't outsmart me or out debate me.

You're such a sad little troll...

Not only have I never made any threat of violence on this board - I would go as far as to say the ONLY threats of violence I've seen on this board have come from you of the radical left - particularly BidenPresident (Hume) and Douche Duck.

I get it, you're a pathological liar who isn't very bright and you constantly get your ass handed to you. So you have little choice but to defame your betters. You sure the fuck can't outsmart me or out debate me.

I've got your number retard- that's all that counts!

oh cry you a river. LOL slander! You have said some nasty uncalled for stuff so get off your high horse. You don't debate you personally attack people if they dare disagree. Like a smaller but dumber trump.

The only thing you proved to us - IS YOU ARE A FUCKING LIAR- AND A LUNATIC!

WHat an IDIOT! :laugh:

Retard - you blatantly lie about Byron because he scares you.

You're a pathetic little worm who can't support anything you post factually.

Now look, you're a fucking liar and dumb as a stump - we all know that. But if you're going to accuse me threatening anyone - particularly the FBI, you're going to need to prove it - you lying little fuck.

Let's see links to support your filthy lies - you pathological pile of shit?

No integrity? Dumb as a dog turd? That's why you're a democrat.

Retard - you blatantly lie about Byron because he scares you.

You're a pathetic little worm who can't support anything you post factually.

Now look, you're a fucking liar and dumb as a stump - we all know that. But if you're going to accuse me threatening anyone - particularly the FBI, you're going to need to prove it - you lying little fuck.

Let's see links to support your filthy lies - you pathological pile of shit?

No integrity? Dumb as a dog turd? That's why you're a democrat.
You are nuttier than Squirrel POOP and stupider than a Box of Pubic hair!

You couldn't pour the piss out of a boot- if the instructions were written on the heal!

:laugh:

oh cry you a river. LOL slander! You have said some nasty uncalled for stuff so get off your high horse. You don't debate you personally attack people if they dare disagree. Like a smaller but dumber trump.

Again, if you Stalinists are going to make such claims, you have to support them.

Well, you don't have to, but don't expect anyone to take anything you post seriously.

The lizard is too stupid to grasp this - he thinks if he tells lies about others, it means he's winning. Hey, but feel free to show any post from me threatening violence against anyone - particularly the FBI?

Again, if you Stalinists are going to make such claims, you have to support them.

Well, you don't have to, but don't expect anyone to take anything you post seriously.

The lizard is too stupid to grasp this - he thinks if he tells lies about others, it means he's winning. Hey, but feel free to show any post from me threatening violence against anyone - particularly the FBI?
Did I claim that? jesus fucking christ! Learn to read.

You are nuttier than Squirrel POOP and stupider than a Box of Pubic hair!

:laugh:

Says the fucktard claiming others make threats to kill FBI agents.

What is wrong with you? I know you're stupid and have no integrity, but seriously lizard - your meltdown is getting to the point that you should probably be locked up.

Back