'F--- Trump' heard yelled in tunnel as Alabama approached field before CFP title game

signalmankenneth

Verified User
Yeah, you can just feel the love for Trump?

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/f-trum...pproaches-field-cfp-title-game-032945116.html

2203cacc746a38a5af3126c9d62dfbc5.jpg

F--- Trump' heard yelled in tunnel as Alabama approached field before CFP title game

Weelll ... THAT's the end of his presidency, for sure :palm:

Alabama played in THE game last night. And won the National Championship yet again.

The Dynasty continues.
Do you guys have a number of problem children that will be heading for the WH?
At least you don't have Baker Mayfield...

no

his 30 something approval ratings are

It's actually 40% and thats with 99% of the media acting as the DNC ministry of propaganda just like they sucked the cock of Obama; the affirmative action President, for 8 straight years, and Obama had those who didn't illegally wiretapped and labeled criminal co-conspirators like the fascist fucking pig that he was.

Do you guys have a number of problem children that will be heading for the WH?
At least you don't have Baker Mayfield...

The kid that punched the GA player and swung at his own coaching staff should not be on the team today.

The boys will behave at the White House. Most have been there before.

The kid that punched the GA player and swung at his own coaching staff should not be on the team today.

I imagine Coach N has things under control..;) He can't be too happy with the scene in the tunnel, though.
Bo says he didn't do it...

I imagine Coach N has things under control..;) He can't be too happy with the scene in the tunnel, though.
Bo says he didn't do it...

I can't say I approve of it. Not because I like Trump, but because it is a low class thing to do.

But even college football players have constitutional rights and strong opinions. I feel sorry for anyone who watched that amazing game and only came away with hearing a player yell about the President.

I can't say I approve of it. Not because I like Trump, but because it is a low class thing to do.

But even college football players have constitutional rights and strong opinions. I feel sorry for anyone who watched that amazing game and only came away with hearing a player yell about the President.
There's no way to approve of it and I'm sure the coaches took care of things..(it's not about Trump)...
I didn't know anything about the yelling...until the media pounced on it. Blame them..very sad...and it is everywhere...
Even more sad if the kid who got blamed didn't do it...
Kids need to realize that if they're on the National Stage, representing The University, they have to turn that filter on...language and behavior.
Every team has their bad boys, though...

Yet he is. Wonder if having won made a difference in the decision.

What about the one that forcefully pushed Fromm's head after a sack?

Alabama has a history of throwing cheap shots in such games.

I saw the cheap shots Alabama has a history or making in such games.

Yet he is. Wonder if having won made a difference in the decision.

What about the one that forcefully pushed Fromm's head after a sack?

Alabama has a history of throwing cheap shots in such games.

You found us out. The alumni have a special fund for players who take cheap shots. Very hush hush.

Their scholarships are guaranteed now. Plus, the two guys who did it are now on the Univ of Alabama staff. If they manage to hurt someone bad enough to be hospitalized, the player becomes a tenured professor.

You found us out. The alumni have a special fund for players who take cheap shots. Very hush hush.

Their scholarships are guaranteed now. Plus, the two guys who did it are now on the Univ of Alabama staff. If they manage to hurt someone bad enough to be hospitalized, the player becomes a tenured professor.

Judging by the way those thugs act and how they have a history of doing so, I suspect they do it for free and because they don't to act any better. It seems to come natural to them.

Back