Farewell

Is that what happened, Tom?

Shameful, but that is the filth called Freedom! Remember Sweetshru and when she wanted to kill herself and he practically begged her to do it!

They man is pig manure!

Kiss my ass bitch.
You would and do believe any fucking thing that timmie has to say.
For gawds sake, pull your head out of his ass and breathe for once.

Kiss my ass bitch.
You would and do believe any fucking thing that timmie has to say.
For gawds sake, pull your head out of his ass and breathe for once.
I am just telling the truth here, fuckwad, don't like it, blow it out your ass!

She must not have anyone to play Mafia Wars.

The libs were hoping the connie's would pop an aorta over BO getting a Nobel, and even the dang libs are incredulous over the whole thing!

:readit:

Which just adds to the tickles and giggles!

You know our froggie, she'll settle her ass down and kiss and make up.:rolleyes:

I know, I don't want him to go either, but unfortunately, JPP is becoming just like AOL! A lot of us are finding better and other things to do with our time, like Mafia Wars! rather than being insulted here on each and every post. I don't blame him for going! I keep in contact with Lady T and Darla and I hope now with him on other venues! It is so much better! Debate there is refreshing!

thanks for bringing them over froggie.

Is that what happened, Tom?

Shameful, but that is the filth called Freedom! Remember Sweetshru and when she wanted to kill herself and he practically begged her to do it!

They man is pig manure!

Jesus, I remember that bullshit. Egging sweetshru on to off herself was freaking creepy.

yeah, this board took a nosedive when the teabagging extremists showed up. It sure as hell ain't fun to wade through constant childish insults, and lame threads devoted to birth certificates and the other petty bullshit. Leaving the teabaggers to have their own little sandbox ain't a bad idea.

cypress have any ideas to make this place smarter and brighter once again? (not being facetious) it might help if you could bring some of your liberal friends over to freshen it up a bit

Back