Farewell

btw I don't know this sweetshru person but anyone that attention seeks on a message board and threatens to kill themselves pretty much is asking to get mocked.

Is that what happened, Tom?

Shameful, but that is the filth called Freedom! Remember Sweetshru and when she wanted to kill herself and he practically begged her to do it!

They man is pig manure!

Goddamn, you and the other creep have your nerve bringing this drama and gossip from another board. Who is pig manure?

btw I don't know this sweetshru person but anyone that attention seeks on a message board and threatens to kill themselves pretty much is asking to get mocked.
Or reaching out for help because they are lonely, I pity anyone who calls you feeling suicidal!

It's amazing that he has clocked 50K+ posts in three years, I will certainly miss him.

So will I. He was always smart and funny, right up to when he left. For somebody on morphine he certainly had a lot of lucid posts. I guess keeping up with current events and posting on them was a way to keep himself going, and distract himself from the worst.

Wouldn't the best response have been:
Bud is my best friend and he doesn't need batteries.
don't say his name with your dirty mouth...nope the best response would have been to ignore you, but I played along!

don't say his name with your dirty mouth...nope the best response would have been to ignore you, but I played along!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, you're still upset!! :rant:

If you're gonna play, you should read the rules first. :readit:

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, you're still upset!! :rant:

If you're gonna play, you should read the rules first. :readit:

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Not upset, but you aren't worthy to say my dear hubby's name!

Rules, I don't need no stinking rules when it comes to playing with you, I go right for the nuts! but not really, there are so many ways I could insult you, but don't because I have class, something you lack!

Not upset, but you aren't worthy to say my dear hubby's name!

Rules, I don't need no stinking rules when it comes to playing with you, I go right for the nuts! but not really, there are so many ways I could insult you, but don't because I have class, something you lack!

Three woman and their husbands go to a counseling session, to work on their marriage problems.

After talkikng to them for several minutes, the Therapist stops the session and says he can see where the problems lie.

He looks at the first woman and says:
"You're a sex addict. So much so, that your husband is named Dick."

He looks at the second woman and says:
"You're obsessed with money. So much so, that your husband is named Bill."

At this point, Froggie stands up and says:
"Let's go Bud."

Three woman and their husbands go to a counseling session, to work on their marriage problems.

After talkikng to them for several minutes, the Therapist stops the session and says he can see where the problems lie.

He looks at the first woman and says:
"You're a sex addict. So much so, that your husband is named Dick."

He looks at the second woman and says:
"You're obsessed with money. So much so, that your husband is named Bill."

At this point, Froggie stands up and says:
"Let's go Bud."

...and he says..YES, DEAR.

Back