Father of Newtown Victim Heckled

did you watch the video before that? he asks the question TWICE...only after the second time and claiming that audience's silence was admission did he get a response.

i'm not surprised you won't admit this was not heckling

Did you notice how now they have defined the comments as being "screamed out".
Liberals never let an anything stand on it's own merit and must always embellish what occured.

I can guarantee you if any of those rude and callous NRA members had been in Heslin's shoes mourning his dead son they would be as eqyally incensed.

I wouldn't give a fuck about anyone's right to own an assault weapon if my kid was six feet under and deprived of his life, liberty and pursuit of happiness.

Are you intending to have a "Butt Baby"?

I did almost two weeks ago. Now that I see Dung found it, Damo's been debunked. Again. Now...

They don't, so what the fuck difference does it make troll?

BULLSHIT, Damo. The President's kids are protected by Secret Service because they are the fucking President's kids. Cut the crap, ok? You're sounding as unhinged as STY and 007.
And why does that make a difference? They are protected using armed guards because they are effective. If the signs were effective we wouldn't hire the guards.

And why did you delete my post?
It was a duplicate. I left the other post that said exactly the same thing there.

Nobody, YET, has answered my question.

Just how do we pay and equip all these guards and teachers?

The same way we do with the guards for important places. The estimated 6 billion is a drop in the bucket when deficits are at a trillion. Maybe we can cut the budget for the stupid "no gun zone" signs to help pay for it or we can drop some of the spending on the airplanes that the Air Force didn't want.

Did you notice how now they have defined the comments as being "screamed out".
Liberals never let an anything stand on it's own merit and must always embellish what occured.

not a single one will admit they were not heckled and thus both OP's and following comments were lies

not a single one will admit they were not heckled and thus both OP's and following comments were lies
Nope...he wasn't heckled. He asked a question, and a group of fucking morons parroted the same nonsensical, non responsive garbage that they've been trained to repeat.

But we agree...it wasn't heckling. It was stupidity. BTW...did anyone give him a reason for assault type weapons being carried in society?

Nope...he wasn't heckled. He asked a question, and a group of fucking morons parroted the same nonsensical, non responsive garbage that they've been trained to repeat.

But we agree...it wasn't heckling. It was stupidity. BTW...did anyone give him a reason for assault type weapons being carried in society?

lmao... because even he acknowledged that banning the guns would not take them away from criminals.

Just so we are clear though... you think the 2nd Amendment is non sensical?

You think it is 'stupid' to say our rights shall not be infringed upon?

no he wasn't. not sure if you said he was heckled previously or not. how is answering a question, posed twice and the father used the silence after his first asked it, as some kind of point about guns, "fucking morons"?

the issue is in fact the second amendment. to claim otherwise, it pure nonsense.

hispanic gop voter registration uprly didn't listen to the video at all.

Did I say he was heckled? No. I said the NRA supporters were "rude and callous". Which they definitely were.

If it were your child, how would you react?

talk about splitting hairs. that is what heckling is howey.

:palm:

lmao... because even he acknowledged that banning the guns would not take them away from criminals.

Just so we are clear though... you think the 2nd Amendment is non sensical?

You think it is 'stupid' to say our rights shall not be infringed upon?
If people want to defend their home, go for it. There's no need to carry assault weapons in public.

Given your love for the 1700's, are you willing to go back to that era for punishments for robbery, assault, or murder with a gun?

no he wasn't. not sure if you said he was heckled previously or not. how is answering a question, posed twice and the father used the silence after his first asked it, as some kind of point about guns, "fucking morons"?

the issue is in fact the second amendment. to claim otherwise, it pure nonsense.
Because the morons used the term 'shall not be infringed'. What do you think 'well regulated' means?

They just chant illogical, flawed talking points.

It's a Damn Shame Too?!!

NRA-members-Ridiculing-the-father-of-a-child-killed-at-Newtown.jpg

Because the morons used the term 'shall not be infringed'. What do you think 'well regulated' means?

They just chant illogical, flawed talking points.

all i heard was second amendment....further, do you deny that it says shall not be infringed and that well regulated refers to the militia?

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

all i heard was second amendment....further, do you deny that it says shall not be infringed and that well regulated refers to the militia?

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.
Says nothing about carrying assault weapons in public. Carry a musket if you want.

Conservatives claim that banning guns won't stop gun violence.

Why do they think that banning abortion will stop abortions?

Conservatives claim that banning guns won't stop gun violence.

Why do they think that banning abortion will stop abortions?

It wouldn't, just like banning murder doesn't stop those but I would support a law against murder regardless.

Things that are banned that people still do would include drugs, theft, murder, speeding, driving without insurance... we weigh the value to society of what is being banned, then make decisions based on a cost/benefit analysis.

One main difference between your idea and reality, in order to ban guns you are going to need to pass a constitutional amendment to do it and it isn't likely to happen in our lifetimes.

Says nothing about carrying assault weapons in public. Carry a musket if you want.

Says something about not infringing on them bearing the weapons that they also cannot be infringed from keeping, weapons that the first part of the sentence makes clear are meant for national defense.

Back