FBI finds no evidence that Trump and his allies were involved with Jan 6 Capitol Riot

Never heard it seriously argued that the attack on the Capitol was "organized", i.e., planned in detail. The rally was planned. The march to the Capitol was planned. The incitement of the mob was planned in which Trump played the leading role. Other than that the mob was left to its own devices in doing what it could to interfere with Congress's "certification" of the election.

WHERE THE FUCK YOU BEEN???

Nope.

Trump never intended the marchers to become a riotous mob, and no one, can prove otherwise. Why would he? How did the 1/6 riot benefit Trump in any form or fashion? It was an unmitigated disaster from a political standpoint. No one can answer that.

It was such a political disaster that democrats couldn’t have planned it any better. It was the perfect outcome—for them.

NOT TO MENTION, "INSURRECTIONISTS" DON'T SHOW UP UNARMED...AN OBVIOUS REALITY THAT ESCAPES THE DESPERATE, DELUDED MORONS OF THE LEFT....

That Trump lacked the foresight to anticipate the political disaster he wrought hardly exonerates him. His long delay in calling off the mob further implicates him.

What did he think his thousands would do when they reached the Capitol and found it locked and guarded - hold hands in a ring around the building and sing, "We Shall Overcome"?

HORSE SHIT. HE HAD NO CONTROL OVER A FEW HUNDRED UNARMED PROTESTORS WHO GOT ROWDY.

BIG FUCKING DEAL...THEY DIDN'T LOOT, BURN , RAPE, OR MURDER ANYONE, LIKE THE DEMTHUGS DID FOR OVER A YEAR....WHILE THE PRES.MORON the BALL-LESS CAMPAIGN BAILED THEM OUT TO DO IT AGAIN...AND AGAIN...AND AGAIN....

Never heard it seriously argued that the attack on the Capitol was "organized", i.e., planned in detail. The rally was planned. The march to the Capitol was planned. The incitement of the mob was planned in which Trump played the leading role. Other than that the mob was left to its own devices in doing what it could to interfere with Congress's "certification" of the election.

The unmistakable sound of backpeddling.

Who ever said Trump was directly involved in planning and executing the events of January 6th?

You start with a misconception and then praise yourself for proving the misconception bogus, weird, and you really thought you had something there, funny

EVERY ONE OF YOU ASSHOLES....AND THEY FOUND NO EVIDENCE OF ANY KIND OF SERIOUS "CONSPIRACY"....FROM ANYONE.

THERE WERE NO PALLETS OF BRICKS MAGICALLY WAITING FOR THEM ,AS IN THE DEADLY DEMTHUG RIOTS FOR OVER A YEAR....

There was security, much more than customary when the building is closed. It just wasn't enough. As I said, there seems to have been a failure of imagination that American citizens would storm the Capitol building, something that had never happened before. But why is insufficient security an excuse for Trump? He knew the building was closed and guarded. Yet he called on the rally crowd to attend the Senate session and watch Pence. He called on thousands to do that - go watch Pence in a chamber that holds about 150 observers and is only open to visitors with passes, when it is open. Yet Trump sent many hundreds on a mission to enter that locked and guarded building and that closed to visitors chamber.

Trump told the marchers to “enter the Capitol”?

Quote?

Duh, of course he didn't organize it. He just called for a rally where he incited ideas of violence and insurrection and then sat back and did nothing. Incitement by nature is not very organized.

Duh, of course he didn't organize it. He just called for a rally where he incited ideas of violence and insurrection and then sat back and did nothing.

COMPLETE LIES..HE TOLD THEM THE OPPOSITE, AS ANY SERIOUS PERSON KNOWS.

FEEL FREE TO KEEP MAKING UP WHATEVER LIES YOU NEED TO TELL YOURSELF.....

He told them to attend the Senate’s certification session and “cheer for” members who “did the right thing” and he hoped Pence would do that right thing.

WHICH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH VIOLENCE...AS THE FBI HAS FOUND....

MEANWHILE...HILLARY CLINTON's 2016 CAMPAIGN ATTORNEY HAS BEEN INDICTED, FOR GIVING FALSE STATEMENTS TO THE FBI....

"TICK TOCK" "TICK TOCK"....

NOT TO MENTION, "INSURRECTIONISTS" DON'T SHOW UP UNARMED...AN OBVIOUS REALITY THAT ESCAPES THE DESPERATE, DELUDED MORONS OF THE LEFT....

Maybe it’s just me but I think that’s sketchy AF.

It can’t be a coincidence that *not one of them* had a concealed weapon. So THAT was planned. By who? And why? It’s comical that the left can’t fit that into their insurrection theory but it actually means something. Just nothing to do with an insurrection.

I wonder if the unindicted co-conspirators have any insight on that. Btw, why are they not indicted?

Maybe it’s just me but I think that’s sketchy AF.

It can’t be a coincidence that *not one of them* had a concealed weapon. So THAT was planned. By who? And why? It’s comical that the left can’t fit that into their insurrection theory but it actually means something. Just nothing to do with an insurrection.

I wonder if the unindicted co-conspirators have any insight on that. Btw, why are they not indicted?

It was not a serious gathering...just a bunch of stunned, disheartened Americans in disbelief that the un-Constitutional FARCE that was the 2020 election was allowed to stand, who got too rowdy...

Only by violence could they get inside the building to attend the session.

WHICH WAS NOT PART OF ANY CONSPIRACY...JUST ROWDY PROTESTORS, ON ONE DAY, I ONE PLACE, UNLIKE THE LOOTING , BURNING, RAPING, MURDERING, ARMED DEMTHUGS FOR OVER A YEAR....ALL OVER THE COUNTRY.

WHO ARE THE "INSURRECTIONISTS" AGAIN???

THE "BIG INSURRECTION" IS ANOTHER BIG FUCKING LEFTIST LIE...JUST LIKE "RUSSIA!! RUSSIA!!"

Back