FBI refuses to release documents in probe into possible nationwide voter registration

As of today, approximately zero have been found and that includes the those ballots that were apart of a forensic audit, by Cyber Ninjas, in AZ. Millions of dollars wasted to come up with a mind-blowing 35 "questionable" ballots. Not fraudulent, just questionable.

I think the AZ GOP spend 2 million on that one... that's about $57k per questionable ballot.

So, you're lying.

You must be a democrat.

The "Cyber Ninjas" found 10,000 mail in ballots in Maricopa county that had no signature. Those ballots should have been rejected, but were counted. Is this "proof of fraud?" It is proof of violation of Arizona election law. The source of the unsigned ballots is unknowable.

“Just the news” is John Solomon, the clown caught lying in Trump’s “perfect call” to Zelenskyy

I don’t which is funnier, people falling for the left handed whopper or the MAGA militia’s voter fraud conspiracies

Arachnid, please document this "lie?"

Slandering Solomon doesn't cut it.

So, saying I would call out leftist lies if I saw them if defending Biden?

Saying the court cases weren't about fraud, which is a fact, but were an attempt to nullify legally cast votes is defending Biden?

Maybe we define "defend" differently.

The court cases against are about stopping him from becoming president. It is Democrats acting like we are a communist Banana republic

Back