FBI refuses to release documents in probe into possible nationwide voter registration

It was the perfect election dontchyaknow! That is, if you ignore jurists overturning legislative laws from the bench. That is, if you ignore the stunning outcome of almost 96% of registered voters actually voting. OR, the notion that Biden, a guy who couldn't fill a school auditorium and insulted his own constituents, got over 80 million votes. The most votes in the history of the Republic.

Yep, according to liars on the left and in the leftist media, it was all because they hated Trump more. Even though he got more votes than anyone else in the history of the Republic.

Yep, it was perfect because we are told by Government apparatchiks it is so.

Now, be good little lemmings an SAY IT!!!
:palm:

You brain dead simpleton of a claimed lawyer. LEARN TO READ.

From the TS own OP and article can you not read the above? Are those words too big for you to comprehend?

These same accusations and facts are bridging MULTIPLE SWING STATES all of which the Trump team was pushing the fake fraud claim.

God you are dense.

Since when do law enforcement agencies release files during an open investigation?

Fake ballots are not legally cast votes.
Democrats already riot.

Yet another situation where you create reality based on what you want to believe. You believe the election was stolen and you can convince yourself of that even though the that facts don't bear it out.

I can't help that you require no proof to believe something. That doesn't mean I'M supporting a Dem lie. That just means you need to up your requirements for belief.

You are supporting Democrat lies. Don't try to deny your own posts. Anyone can go back and look through them.

Believe me, I am not trying to get out of anything. You claimed that fraudulent votes don't count. I absolutely agree. How many fraudulent ballots were found so far?

RQAA. Stop asking the same question over and over mindlessly. It's already been answered.

Do you mean in the real world? Extremely few. Some people used dead spouse's ballots. In right-wing circles, there were millions and millions. When Trump first ran, he said there were, and he was going to be cheated. It was his start at destroying the American system. There were more fraudulent ballots for Trump than Biden.

Blatant lie.

Hey you short, read the thread title...

FBI refuses to release documents in probe into possible nationwide voter registration

If it starts of State but then has NATIONWiDE IMPLICATIONS, it will often be yielded to the countries Nation wide policed force, the FBI.

The FBI is no longer a police force.

Yet another situation where you create reality based on what you want to believe. You believe the election was stolen and you can convince yourself of that even though the that facts don't bear it out.

Another Democrat lie. Argument of the Stone fallacy. I have already shown you some of the evidence of election fraud by Democrats.

121 and 129

So, saying I would call out leftist lies if I saw them if defending Biden?

Saying the court cases weren't about fraud, which is a fact, but were an attempt to nullify legally cast votes is defending Biden?

Maybe we define "defend" differently.

Another Democrat lie. Argument of the Stone fallacy. I have already shown you some of the evidence of election fraud by Democrats.

You don't need to show evidence of fraud. There's proof of fraud in every election. People are caught, charged and convicted.

In order for an election to be stolen, there needs to be proof of enough fraudulent ballots to actually change the total electoral votes. In which states did that happen and how many fraudulent votes were found?

The fraud is being uncovered here and there in several states. No thanks to the FBI, though.

The job of the STASI (formerly FBI) is to cover up any evidence that impugns Xi's Biden Regime.

Destroy evidence, threaten and intimidate witnesses, file bogus complaints - this is what the STASI does.

We all know there has never been that many vote before. So how many were fake ballots

The Voter Integrity Project has found 23 million invalid registered voters across the 50 states. These are people who either died, or moved and their names were not removed from registration rolls. The democrat party spends BILLIONS of dollars in court cases to block states from cleaning registration rolls.

So how many fake ballots? 23 million. Every invalid registration went to Biden.

We have secret ballots, so can we tie votes back to invalid registrations? Of course not, that's the key to democrat election fraud - virtually untraceable. BUT it can be stopped by clearing registration rolls - which is WHY democrats fight so hard to stop it. Integrity in registration rolls creates integrity in elections - which means democrats lose.

Back