FBI refuses to release documents in probe into possible nationwide voter registration

If the courts had ruled in his favor on any of the cases, I wouldn't consider that to be fraudulent. Several states ended up ruling that the changes made during COVID actually were illegal, so he was right. He just raised the issue too late.

No fraud.

Last time, sane people convinced Trump not to declare martial law and seize voting machines. Those sane people will no longer be there. Mike Flynn, Steven Miller, Steve Bannon and Roger Stone are going to be calling the shots. And apparently, more than half the country is completely oblivious to this threat.. Maybe some people need to pick up a history book. Good grief.

Yes, they know he is a criminal, but he's THEIR criminal. He will attack and destroy their opponents. He will demagogue the minorities they hate. So they don't care. It's frightening. I don't see us getting through this without bloodshed.

Fiction.

You can't tell people to vote by mail and then invalidate the votes after the fact. But Trump and his cult would have been more than happy to do that. In fact, they are still whining about the failure of THEIR people in those states to disenfranchise millions.

The votes were never validated, Commie.

I can't help that you require no proof to believe something. That doesn't mean I'M supporting a Dem lie. That just means you need to up your requirements for belief.
No, you can't weasel your way out of this. Your questions have already been answered multiple times. You just keep asking them like a moron. Now you pivot, talking about 'proofs' and 'beliefs' to try to dodge what you are doing.

And you DO support DEMOCRAT lies. Trying to deny your own posts won't work.

No, you can't weasel your way out of this. Your questions have already been answered multiple times. You just keep asking them like a moron. Now you pivot, talking about 'proofs' and 'beliefs' to try to dodge what you are doing.

Believe me, I am not trying to get out of anything. You claimed that fraudulent votes don't count. I absolutely agree. How many fraudulent ballots were found so far?

Believe me, I am not trying to get out of anything. You claimed that fraudulent votes don't count. I absolutely agree. How many fraudulent ballots were found so far?

Do you mean in the real world? Extremely few. Some people used dead spouse's ballots. In right-wing circles, there were millions and millions. When Trump first ran, he said there were, and he was going to be cheated. It was his start at destroying the American system. There were more fraudulent ballots for Trump than Biden.

Last edited:
???....did you think people who commit crimes in the state are no longer subject to Michigan prosecution simply because they leave the state......that's a really stupid thing to believe......

Hey you short, read the thread title...

FBI refuses to release documents in probe into possible nationwide voter registration

If it starts of State but then has NATIONWiDE IMPLICATIONS, it will often be yielded to the countries Nation wide policed force, the FBI.

Hey you short, read the thread title...

If it starts of State but then has NATIONWiDE IMPLICATIONS, it will often be yielded to the countries Nation wide policed force, the FBI.

dude, the thread is about their refusal to act in Michigan......they don't need to investigate Montana before they prosecute the guilty in Michigan......they....are....different.....people....

dude, the thread is about their refusal to act in Michigan......they don't need to investigate Montana before they prosecute the guilty in Michigan......they....are....different.....people....

Dude... you are the claimed lawyer that does not understand that in an ONGOING INVESTIGATION THAT IS NATIONWIDE, they are not going to release their Michigan info.

Be smarter and stop pretending you know a single thing about how the law works as once again you hold a concept in your head that is so dumb and illogical and i am forced to school you.

ZenMode said:

Still counting?

Last edited:
Dude... you are the claimed lawyer that does not understand that in an ONGOING INVESTIGATION THAT IS NATIONWIDE, they are not going to release their Michigan info.

Be smarter and stop pretending you know a single thing about how the law works as once again you hold a concept in your head that is so dumb and illogical and i am forced to school you.

please stop being a feckless cunt......there is no nationwide investigation......there is only the dismantling of any local ones.......

please stop being a feckless cunt......there is no nationwide investigation......there is only the dismantling of any local ones.......

You brain dead simpleton of a claimed lawyer. LEARN TO READ.

From the TS own OP and article can you not read the above? Are those words too big for you to comprehend?

These same accusations and facts are bridging MULTIPLE SWING STATES all of which the Trump team was pushing the fake fraud claim.

God you are dense.

Back