FBI refuses to release documents in probe into possible nationwide voter registration

Give it up rube, stop reading ass hat right wing kook publications. Trump's own attorney general said the election wasn't fixed or tampered with

Disputing Trump, Barr says no widespread election fraud

WASHINGTON (AP) — Disputing President Donald Trump’s persistent, baseless claims, Attorney General William Barr declared Tuesday the U.S. Justice Department has uncovered no evidence of widespread voter fraud that could change the outcome of the 2020 election.

Barr’s comments, in an interview with the The Associated Press, contradict the concerted effort by Trump, his boss, to subvert the results of last month’s voting and block President-elect Joe Biden from taking his place in the White House.

https://apnews.com/article/barr-no-widespread-election-fraud-b1f1488796c9a98c4b1a9061a6c7f49d

trumps attorney is not an ominiscient god being as you seem to believe.

the cabal bragged about cheating in the time article.

you want the link?

There are lies coming from both sides. I'm especially wary of nutty conspiracy theories from the far right.

Remember what George Costanza said to Jerry......'Jerry, it's not a lie if YOU believe it'.

You are dealing with a moron. Just sayin'

Remember what George Costanza said to Jerry......'Jerry, it's not a lie if YOU believe it'.

You are dealing with a moron. Just sayin'

Yep. Lots of people believe(d) LOTS of lies put out by people like Trump, Giuliani, Powell, Dinesh, Tucker, etc

Yep. Lots of people believe(d) LOTS of lies put out by people like Trump, Giuliani, Powell, Dinesh, Tucker, etc

I wonder if some of them will wake up one day and go 'holy fuck, it was ALL bullshit'. Got to be a rude awakening.

I wonder if some of them will wake up one day and go 'holy fuck, it was ALL bullshit'. Got to be a rude awakening.

Some will. Some, like Ray Epps, already have. Many never will because they are too far down the rabbit hole.

He didnf lose 60 times in court dumbass.

Yeah, I think it was 59 or 58...and those he "won" were minor glitches and faults in an antiquated way that had be cleaned up....but NO FRAUD was uncovered.

If you have proof otherwise, then contact the Circuit Court in your area. Otherwise, go collect your troll check and STFU!

Yeah, I think it was 59 or 58...and those he "won" were minor glitches and faults in an antiquated way that had be cleaned up....but NO FRAUD was uncovered.

If you have proof otherwise, then contact the Circuit Court in your area. Otherwise, go collect your troll check and STFU!

Incorrect nostradumbass

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post

Incorrect nostradumbass

How many times have I tried to school you MAGA trolls on the fact that your opinion and childish insults are not an equal or substitute for historically, logically fact based debate. Observe and learn:

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-courts-election-idUSKBN2AF1G1

How many times have I tried to school you MAGA trolls on the fact that your opinion and childish insults are not an equal or substitute for historically, logically fact based debate.

Opinion and childish insults are the primary purpose of the internet.
To go into detailed arguments is no different than hanging the art before the walls are done.

First, we have have to identify the basic issue.

It's not about right and wrong.
It's about what people want,
and people don't want the same things.

Rather than right and wrong, it's an us and them situation.

We fucking hate them.
They fucking hate us.
There a simplicity and purity to that.
Embrace it.

Once we see that clearly enough, the absurdity of discussing the minutia
becomes obvious.
We're just doing it to pass the time, not to make any progress toward domestic tranquility.
That's not going to happen with anything short of partition.

Back