FBI refuses to release documents in probe into possible nationwide voter registration

Repeating things that don't appear to be true does not make them true.

All those news stories and documentaries I saw on QAnon must have been fakes.

They must not have been at Dealey Plaza waiting for the return of JFK, Jr. Must have been somebody else.

No. I think Michigan police, except for specific circumstances when there is an immediate pursuit, can't go into another state and arrest people.

is there anyone within 100 miles who is actually stupid enough to think that's even an issue?......oh wait......there's you......no one has suggested the MSP had to drive across the border to investigate election fraud that happened in Muskegon County.....

is there anyone within 100 miles who is actually stupid enough to think that's even an issue?......oh wait......there's you......no one has suggested the MSP had to drive across the border to investigate election fraud that happened in Muskegon County.....

I'm not worrying. I'm just pointing out that everything that has happened, that you are portraying as a conspiracy theory, makes perfect sense.

PTF is borderline retarded. When has the FBI or police ever let the info they accumulated in investigations put to the public? It is used in court and letting it out hurts the court case.

PTF is borderline retarded. When has the FBI or police ever let the info they accumulated in investigations put to the public? It is used in court and letting it out hurts the court case.

its been quite a while.....why are you pretending anyone is actually investigating anything?....

It seems pretty clear that there was an effort to protect at least Hunter, probably Joe and potentially other Bidens in regard to foreign money. That is a completely separate issue from the election fraud claims.

Then they should reveal the information

Can you NOT read?

The FBI took over a 2020 probe into voter registration fraud that began in Michigan but has denied a Freedom of Information Act request regarding the investigation, citing an exemption in that law regarding ongoing investigations.

Or are you unable to comprehend what ongoing investigation means?

I bet you believe them. They work for Democrats so they can'r be trusted

Can you NOT read?

The FBI took over a 2020 probe into voter registration fraud that began in Michigan but has denied a Freedom of Information Act request regarding the investigation, citing an exemption in that law regarding ongoing investigations.

Or are you unable to comprehend what ongoing investigation means?

I bet you believe them. They work for Democrats so they can'r be trusted

You are using a fake news site for your reference.

Just The News

Overall, we rate Just the News Questionable and Right Biased based on story selection that mostly favors a conservative perspective. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to numerous failed fact checks and the promotion of conspiracy theories and right-wing propaganda.

Questionable Reasoning: Conspiracy Theories, Propaganda, Numerous Failed Fact Checks
Bias Rating: FAR RIGHT
Factual Reporting: MIXED
Press Freedom Rank: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/just-the-news/

You mean it is not a Democrat run liberal media

Back