Federal workers earning double their private counterparts

You're right, Reagan shouldn't have fired the fucktards. While we're at it, we should let physicians, nurses, paramedics, law enforcement officers, firefighters, military personnel, INS personnel, wastewater technicians and other utilities personnel, and hazardous waste managers all go on strike as well.

Individuals have a right to organize and control their own labor. They're not slaves. I know you neocons can't wait until all our civil rights are destroyed and you have slavery again.

You're right, Reagan shouldn't have fired the fucktards. While we're at it, we should let physicians, nurses, paramedics, law enforcement officers, firefighters, military personnel, INS personnel, wastewater technicians and other utilities personnel, and hazardous waste managers all go on strike as well.

Yes! now you're getting it! Let them go out at the same time! Shut this fucking place down and then we'll get some action. That's why you communists supporters are against unions and American workers, it takes power and money from your pockets and allows labor to live a decent life. The fact that your party's ideology has taken this country into the 2nd Great Republican Depression and the government is slow in protecting our rights against your multinational communist corporations maybe it's time for the workers to realize exactly who the enemy is and to stand up against you.

It's self preservation. In order for this country to survive, your communist corporations must be overthrown. Yes, it will be a tough battle because you have a huge propaganda machine but I have faith in the American people and the American way of life which you want to destroy.

Yep, the history that your party has created has burnt us all.

MY party?

128660447633304831.jpg

The question shouldn't be "why are government workers making double?" it should be, "why is the private sector making half?"

And the answer to that is internationalist fascism stupidity!

Back