Feds ADMIT Ashley Biden ‘Inappropriate Showers with Dad’ Diary REAL!

I referenced only the article you linked to:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benny_Johnson_(columnist)

If you had more, then link it, don't expect others to parse through the link you gave looking for others within it.

So, this Benny guy (never heard of him until you linked this stuff) is on par with Biden as a serial liar and plagiarist. Got it.

The article I hyperlinked to is the article I pulled those quotes from. What is your point? If you want to delve into Wiki's hyperlinks, go for it. In fact, go back to the Wiki article and scroll down to the footnotes that go into detail about Johnson's plagiarism. I posted the short and sweet facts, not supposition.

I think you're just trying to direct attention away from the fact that Johnson is a long-time plagiarist and liar, and his opinions are suspect.

Rumble is essentially a video-sharing platform that provides a space for a wide variety of content, including personal commentary, political opinions, theories of many kinds and user-generated videos, among others. I have researched the net extensively and cannot seem to locate any tangible proof to substantiate the allegations or the existence of any such evidence of incest. I would be happy to hear from the creator of this thread where the proof may be so we can all know the facts. Further, how is it possible that such news is not press wide.

Upon further investigation: The saga surrounding Ashley Biden's diary indeed escalated to the involvement of the FBI. The diary, along with other personal effects of President Joe Biden's daughter, became the center of a federal investigation after it was sold to the conservative group Project Veritas. This group claimed to have paid for the rights to publish the diary but abstained due to authentication challenges. The investigation led to two Florida residents pleading guilty to conspiring to traffic in stolen goods for selling the diary and other personal items belonging to Ashley Biden. They admitted to selling these items to Project Veritas for $40,000. This series of events culminated in November last year when the FBI executed search warrants at the home of James O’Keefe, the founder of Project Veritas, and the homes of two of his colleagues as part of this investigation​ (Politico)​​ (Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines)​.

While Project Veritas did not publish the diary, claiming it could not authenticate it, contents purported to be from the diary were later published on an obscure conservative site. The investigation into how the diary reached the public domain, including the role of Project Veritas, underscores the complex interplay of journalism, politics, and personal privacy. It's important to note, though, that as of the latest reports, the FBI's actions were part of an investigation into the theft and dissemination of the diary, and not a direct confirmation of its contents or implications​ (Politico)​​ (Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines)​.

The article I hyperlinked to is the article I pulled those quotes from. What is your point? If you want to delve into Wiki's hyperlinks, go for it. In fact, go back to the Wiki article and scroll down to the footnotes that go into detail about Johnson's plagiarism. I posted the short and sweet facts, not supposition.

I think you're just trying to direct attention away from the fact that Johnson is a long-time plagiarist and liar, and his opinions are suspect.

Doesn't change you should show where and why his stuff is suspect rather than just attacking him and saying because he's done squirrelly stuff in the past, this particular time his stuff is squirrelly too.

I referenced only the article you linked to:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benny_Johnson_(columnist)

If you had more, then link it, don't expect others to parse through the link you gave looking for others within it.

So, this Benny guy (never heard of him until you linked this stuff) is on par with Biden as a serial liar and plagiarist. Got it.
Indeed . She seems awful sensitive to the fact that Benny has plagiarized thing but not so much about Joe's plagiarism. I wonder why? :thinking:

Doesn't change you should show where and why his stuff is suspect rather than just attacking him and saying because he's done squirrelly stuff in the past, this particular time his stuff is squirrelly too.

There was no hard evidence, i.e. quotes, videos, etc. of FEDS admitting anything about Ashley's diary. It was all hearsay.

I found the excerpts this discussion is about at https://nationalfile.com/ashley-biden-diary/ where it appears to have pages from the diary. "Since Saturday night, October 24, 2020, National File has published dozens of pages from what our whistleblower identified as the 2019 diary of Ashley Blazer Biden, the 39-year-old daughter of Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden. National File published the entire diary, in full, on October 26, 2020."

The FBI arrested people for selling it to Project Veritas because they said it was stolen from Ashley. That they were convicted of that says...
It’s says they stole a diary. It doesn’t say the entry posted has been verified. Do you have any evidence of verification?

I point you to Ashley’s very close relationship with her father and ask if it reflects abuse?

Back