Feds ADMIT Ashley Biden ‘Inappropriate Showers with Dad’ Diary REAL!

Y O U think the country's in bad shape because that's the spoonful of shit you were fed by trump. I don't have much hope for MAGAts like you, stupid is as stupid does.

Why do you think it is not? You want out of control crime and millions of people coming here un-vetted? Are you really stupid enough to think any country can withstand that? It is deliberate and obvious destruction. Have you left your house since Covid?

trump already tried to destroy the country with his failed coup attempt. You're just hoping he gets his grimy arse back in the WH and finishes what he started.

The country was in no danger. Even thinking it was is ludicrous. Hyperbole and lies. What you assholes live on. Next.

Why do you think it is not? You want out of control crime and millions of people coming here un-vetted? Are you really stupid enough to think any country can withstand that? It is deliberate and obvious destruction. Have you left your house since Covid?

The economy's doing great and so are my finances, never had Covid, never been a crime victim, never call people illegal just because of their skin color or accent, live in a city that welcomes migrants and have my fingers crossed that the narcissistic orange oaf nevers sets foot in the WH again.

Sorry that you're compelled to see life in such disastrous terms.

The economy's doing great and so are my finances, never had Covid, never been a crime victim, never call people illegal just because of their skin color or accent, live in a city that welcomes migrants and have my fingers crossed that the narcissistic orange oaf nevers sets foot in the WH again.

Sorry that you're compelled to see life in such disastrous terms.

You selfish bastard. Enough said.

To fix the economy and inflation would require going after the excess profits. Profits have been at all-time highs, year after year. The wealth gap is at new levels. We have an oligopoly system now and looting consumers is easy. The money as usual goes straight to the top. What mechanism exists to change that? Trump promised another tax cut to the wealthy and corporations if he gets back in.
How stupid would you have to be to think Trump cares about the masses? They are his sucker pool to be used as he feels.

Any story about Biden is a trash story because Joe is white trash.

Please show us the Trashy shack you live in WHITE TRASH!

Is this you?

1c0ae2205709722b62e843abc0471a55_XL.jpg

Last edited:
Back