Feds ADMIT Ashley Biden ‘Inappropriate Showers with Dad’ Diary REAL!

I don't care.
They can sleep together every night.
My heart belongs to Daddy.
Thank heaven for little girls.
I don't give a fuck.
They're both adults.

Biden's opponent is Donald Pigfucking Trump,
and Donald Pigfucking Trump
has to be beaten. How and by whom doesn't matter.

I don't care.
They can sleep together every night.
My heart belongs to Daddy.
Thank heaven for little girls.
I don't give a fuck.
They're both adults.

Biden's opponent is Donald Pigfucking Trump,
and Donald Pigfucking Trump
has to be beaten. How and by whom doesn't matter.

Uh oh another one that's done it.

Uh oh another one that's done it.

There is something seriously wrong with that poster. That kind hate is ridiculous and unhealthy. No wonder they are not smart enough to face the reality that this country will be gone if incest Joe is re-elected.

There is something seriously wrong with that poster. That kind hate is ridiculous and unhealthy. No wonder they are not smart enough to face the reality
that this country will be gone if incest Joe is re-elected.

^ Your brain needs a reboot. There's something wrong with your thought processes.

I've never taken a shower with my daughter but I'm the sick one? I've never wished that anyone be violently murdered but I'm the sick one? And you STILL can't figure out why people crap on you.

What about a lapdance from your daughter, where you direct to sit up nice and high on your crotch as was captured fact in the picture below?

woj6cz63huob1.jpg

What about a lapdance from your daughter, where you direct to sit up nice and high on your crotch as was captured fact in the picture below?

woj6cz63huob1.jpg

Trump could not stand up for a few minutes after that lap dance. Can you imagine anyone wanting his daughter to do that?

Trump could not stand up for a few minutes after that lap dance. Can you imagine anyone wanting his daughter to do that?

yes there are so many inappropriate pictures where Trump and Ivanka are having contact, any good father would not think appropriate and yet the magats love it all.

yes there are so many inappropriate pictures where Trump and Ivanka are having contact, any good father would not think appropriate and yet the magats love it all.

He got her fake boobs and plastic surgery to make those actions hotter for him.

^ Well, that's not going to happen.

But when you make an incredibly stupid statement like "the country will be gone to incest," whatever that's supposed to mean, expect to be ridiculed.

I did not say that. Go ahead and quote me. Good luck. Are you that desperate to defend Incest Joe? And ridicule from the ridiculous means very little.

I did not say that. Go ahead and quote me. Good luck. Are you that desperate to defend Incest Joe? And ridicule from the ridiculous means very little.

Coldjoint, if President Biden is the most sexually depraved man to have ever walked the earth,
going back to the advent of the human species,

he's still the only person with a chance to stop Donald Trump.

That being the case, the most sexually depraved people to have ever walked this planet---
along with every kind of sadistic freak imaginable---
well, they're all Mother Teresa
compared to any American voter who doesn't for vote for Biden.

Don't try to stop Trump
and experience being one of the most worthless blobs of protoplasm
to have ever disgraced our species.

Coldjoint, if President Biden is the most sexually depraved man to have ever walked the earth,
going back to the advent of the human species,

he's still the only person with a chance to stop Donald Trump.

That being the case, the most sexually depraved people to have ever walked this planet---
along with every kind of sadistic freak imaginable---
well, they're all Mother Teresa
compared to any American voter who doesn't for vote for Biden.

Don't try to stop Trump
and experience being one of the most worthless blobs of protoplasm
to have ever disgraced our species.

There is no reason to stop Trump unless you want this country destroyed. That seems to be the objective of his enemies. Get a fucking clue you are embarrassing yourself.

You were right about one thing, you wrote "this country will be gone IF incest Joe... and I quoted you as saying "this country will be gone TO incest Joe..."

It still remains a stupid statement. Biden is not a pedo and this country's not going to collapse because of him, no matter how much you think it will.

Btw have you reported your incest or pedo allegations to the authorities? Or are you just bloviating on a forum?

You were right about one thing, you wrote "this country will be gone IF incest Joe... and I quoted you as saying "this country will be gone TO incest Joe..."

It still remains a stupid statement. Biden is not a pedo and this country's not going to collapse because of him, no matter how much you think it will.

Btw have you reported your incest or pedo allegations to the authorities? Or are you just bloviating on a forum?

Do you see the shape this country is in? Try reality you bag of shit.

There is no reason to stop Trump unless you want this country destroyed. That seems to be the objective of his enemies. Get a fucking clue you are embarrassing yourself.

trump already tried to destroy the country with his failed coup attempt. You're just hoping he gets his grimy arse back in the WH and finishes what he started.

Back