Feds borrowing over $5 billion per day as programs face insolvency

Not all of it but when it changes hands they get a cut. You can't think of it like you would a household budget.

If the congress thought of it as a household budget instead of a piggy bank it would work much better. they need to get rid of baseline budgeting

If the congress thought of it as a household budget instead of a piggy bank it would work much better. they need to get rid of baseline budgeting

I agree they need to get rid of baseline budgeting. I think the CBO and OMB have a lot more to do with the finances than Congress does.

Yet it is the Congress that passes it

Not really. Well, kind of. They don't budget the way they used to. An argument can be made they haven't passed a real budget in years. And even with the resolutions they've been relying on they tend to take the word of the financial professionals.

Not really. Well, kind of. They don't budget the way they used to. An argument can be made they haven't passed a real budget in years. And even with the resolutions they've been relying on they tend to take the word of the financial professionals.

Congress must pass a budget every year. They don't give a damn about 'financial professionals' when they do it. They don't have to.

Trump does not add to the debt. The House does. That's DEMOCRATS, Anchovies.

Appears “pigpen” needs a civic lesson again, the House allocates the funding, but the President has to approve it, Article I, Section 7, and piggybacking history, both parties have controlled the House nearly evenly since Reagan started the “deficits don’t count” attitude

A government should exist because life for humans is very hard,
humans are a communal species in the animal kingdom,
and thus it's a human obligation to collectively try to make life
a little less difficult for everybody
than it naturally is.

A fully evolved human understands this easily.
One more primitive in its development has a harder time with it.

life is not hard in the United States

This shows what a mouth breather you are :laugh:

Appears “pigpen” needs a civic lesson again, the House allocates the funding, but the President has to approve it, Article I, Section 7, and piggybacking history, both parties have controlled the House nearly evenly since Reagan started the “deficits don’t count” attitude

I realize you discard the Constitution of the United States, but nope; the President does NOT have to approve the debt. You had better read Article I again.

life is not hard in the United States

This shows what a mouth breather you are :laugh:

So you think people complaining about the high inflation, the shortages, the perversions shoved in their face and into their own private spaces, or the economic depression we are currently in is just hunky-dory???!?

So you think people complaining about the high inflation, the shortages, the perversions shoved in their face and into their own private spaces, or the economic depression we are currently in is just hunky-dory???!?

you think it is hard to survive in a country where the government spends about 20k per person?

you have to of been born with or acquired a disability, or be chemically addicted to struggle in America

you think it is hard to survive in a country where the government spends about 20k per person?

you have to of been born with or acquired a disability, or be chemically addicted to struggle in America

Communism doesn't work, dope. Neither does the fascism I just mentioned.

it doesn't work as well. to claim it doesn't work is idiotic
WRONG. It doesn't work at all. It never did. It is theft.
you must also be a mouth breathing loser struggling in this country to be so defensive :laugh:
I am not struggling. My business is doing well, even despite all the Democrats are doing to kill the economy. After all, I am an international corporation. I do know a lot of people that are struggling though. They are NOT losers.

Back