Feds borrowing over $5 billion per day as programs face insolvency

I realize you discard the Constitution of the United States, but nope; the President does NOT have to approve the debt. You had better read Article I again.

Ah, “pidgin,” your post had zero to do with the President approving debt, rather your inane comment that the President doesn’t spend money rather the House does, if you are going to attempt to deflect off of your ignorance of the Constitution at least try to be better at it

Ah, “pidgin,” your post had zero to do with the President approving debt, rather your inane comment that the President doesn’t spend money rather the House does, if you are going to attempt to deflect off of your ignorance of the Constitution at least try to be better at it

Inversion fallacy. It is YOU trying to change context. Pivoting to avoid the topic is a fallacy, anchovies.

^ditto

you are a tremendous bore

a person with no money and is starving can potentially solve his starvation with theft

sorry you constantly argue from a position of absolute retardism

Theft does not solve hunger, and you CAN possibly get damaged or killed.

Why are you trying to justify theft??

You are not talking about eating. You are trying to justify theft. Don't try to pivot away with me.

I am not justifying anything tardo

I am pointing out that your debate style of declaring what works and what does not work is bullshit

communism is inefficient, but it obviously "works" in that it can exist longer than you can exist

do you "work"?

Not really. Well, kind of. They don't budget the way they used to. An argument can be made they haven't passed a real budget in years. And even with the resolutions they've been relying on they tend to take the word of the financial professionals.

It always hurts the middle class

I am not justifying anything tardo

I am pointing out that your debate style of declaring what works and what does not work is bullshit

communism is inefficient, but it obviously "works" in that it can exist longer than you can exist

do you "work"?

You are lying again. You are trying to justify theft. Don't try to deny your own posts. ANYONE can go and read them.

Calling people names doesn't change what you posted.

you said one style of government works and others do not without defining "works".

you are a waste of time and space. a retard incapable of actually debate

now come back with your super retarded fallacy stuff that everyone is ultra bored of

Back