Feminists like Darla Get Their Way: Kennedy Annointed Choice, Like it or not

China calls itself communist, but it is the perfect fascist state. The only difference they've outsourced some functions to whitey and allowed western style signage. And as sad as it is, these shots of mcdonalds in Beijing makes us feel like all must be well, because this is the propaganda we grew up with. The iron grip of totalitarianism is fully in effect. No free speech. Religious suppression, horrid wage slavery, massive internal corruption and cronyism.

You dont understand Fascism. I undersand what you are saying now, and from your perspective, based on your defination of facsism, Obama's plan for dealing with the current crisis has some small elements of asshat facsism.

China calls itself communist, but it is the perfect fascist state. The only difference they've outsourced some functions to whitey and allowed western style signage. And as sad as it is, these shots of mcdonalds in Beijing makes us feel like all must be well, because this is the propaganda we grew up with. The iron grip of totalitarianism is fully in effect. No free speech. Religious suppression, horrid wage slavery, massive internal corruption and cronyism.

China has completely and totally turned their back on communism. Sweden is a much more equal, benevolent state and has never tried to call itself literally communist. I agree with you - today, China is far more fascist than communist. They use their people as slaves to gain a competitive edge on the international markets.

China has completely and totally turned their back on communism. Sweden is a much more equal, benevolent state and has never tried to call itself literally communist. I agree with you - today, China is far more fascist than communist. They use their people as slaves to gain a competitive edge on the international markets.

Sweeden has one of the highest standards of living in the world, as well as one of the highest reports of personal happyness. If my family were not in USA and I qualified I would apply for Sweedish citizinship, or Danish.

You dont understand Fascism. I undersand what you are saying now, and from your perspective, based on your defination of facsism, Obama's plan for dealing with the current crisis has some small elements of asshat facsism.

It's internationalist fascism, which is even more pernicious than nationalistic fascism, because the leaders pimp your ass and resources out to corporate assholes from all over the world, instead of just the local ones.

Back