Feminists like Darla Get Their Way: Kennedy Annointed Choice, Like it or not

I dont see it that way, and I dont belive fascism and war are Obama's main priorities.
Tell me. Does he think that the government should have given a ton of money to any privately owned business and direct how the business should be run?

Tell me. Does he think that the government should have given a ton of money to any privately owned business and direct how the business should be run?

I dont know if he thinks thats what should be done in a normal situation, but it seems that is what he belives should be done in the current crisis we are dealing with.

That does not necessarly equate to facism or extending war.

I dont know if he thinks thats what should be done in a normal situation, but it seems that is what he belives should be done in the current crisis we are dealing with.

That does not necessarly equate to facism or extending war.
It is fascism to have strict government control of private enterprises.

Advocating fascism to "save" freedom.

It is fascism to have strict government control of private enterprises.

Advocating fascism to "save" freedom.

1) While strict government control of private enterprises is one element of facism it does not equate facism.

2) I dont belive Obama is suggesting strict government control of any private enterprise, much less as a broad base policy.

You are way out on a limb on this one!

1) While strict government control of private enterprises is one element of facism it does not equate facism.

2) I dont belive Obama is suggesting strict government control of any private enterprise, much less as a broad base policy.

You are way out on a limb on this one!
One must understand that almost no government turned fascist in one fell swoop. It takes a populace not paying attention, and leaders who think it is "necessary to save the <insert good intentioned noun here>!"

Don't fall for the idea that because they are of your party that everything they do will be right.

One must understand that almost no government turned fascist in one fell swoop. It takes a populace not paying attention, and leaders who think it is "necessary to save the <insert good intentioned noun here>!"

Don't fall for the idea that because they are of your party that everything they do will be right.

I just dont belive that this one thing equates to the idea that Obama is promoting facsim.

I just dont belive that this one thing equates to the idea that Obama is promoting facsim.

Why not?

Everything is a stupid self deceptive word game with you uberliberal koolaiders.

Just like discriminating against white people is 'levelling the playing fied' and that sounds fair (who could be against a level playing?)therefore, in your absurd psyche is therefore, no longer discrimination.

Get your head out of your fucking brainwashed ass.

Why not?

Everything is a stupid self deceptive word game with you uberliberal koolaiders.

Just like discriminating against white people is 'levelling the playing fied' and that sounds fair (who could be against a level playing?)therefore, in your absurd psyche is therefore, no longer discrimination.

Get your head out of your fucking brainwashed ass.

You are truely warped.

On what. I already explained how your are. You cannot recognize fascism in front of your face because your brainwashed brain won't allow it.

No you cannot reconize democracy in front of your face because your brainwashed brain won't allow it.

No you cannot reconize democracy in front of your face because your brainwashed brain won't allow it.

Democracy is bailing out bankers and big businesses and allowing the management and investors to get their bonuses and dividends? no. That's fascism, you stupid mook.

fas⋅cism   /ˈfæʃɪzəm/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [fash-iz-uhm] Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun 1. (sometimes initial capital letter) a governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism.
2. (sometimes initial capital letter) the philosophy, principles, or methods of fascism.
3. (initial capital letter) a fascist movement, esp. the one established by Mussolini in Italy 1922–43.

That is not fascism. Do you even know what fascism is?

It's close enough. It will be Business being INDEBTED TO AND CONTROLLED BY GOVERNMENT and government policy. Right now you think that's fine because you believe Obama really is for the people. But imagine all business controlled by a government with a neocon ideology. And then look at what obama ACTUALLY DOES instead of listening to what he says.

It's close enough. It will be Business being INDEBTED TO AND CONTROLLED BY GOVERNMENT and government policy. Right now you think that's fine because you believe Obama really is for the people. But imagine all business controlled by a government with a neocon ideology. And then look at what obama ACTUALLY DOES instead of listening to what he says.

If all businesses were being controlled by the government, or every aspect of any one business was controleld by the governement, you would be closer to correct. But even Communist Governments, where all aspects of all business are controlled by the government are not necessarly Facsist!

If all businesses were being controlled by the government, or every aspect of any one business was controleld by the governement, you would be closer to correct. But even Communist Governments, where all aspects of all business are controlled by the government are not necessarly Facsist!

Yes, essentially they are. They just call the ceo and banking class, "Party Members".

Back