Fetterman came off as a nut job on meet the press

No he didn't.

I watched the entire thing and he refused to let that bitch Welker back him into a corner or force him to spend the entire interview talking about fracking.

He backed her down and pointed out how off the rails trump is.

But of course you trumper a-holes are going to spin it any way you want to.
What a gas lighting shit stain. This was the 4th question of the Interview

I saw the interview. You evidently didn’t. He was annoyed by what he thought were questions on a comparatively irrelevant topic at this time, and his irritation showed in his replies.
Lots of jobs in Pennsylvania depend on fracking so yeah it is pretty important.

I saw the interview. You evidently didn’t. He was annoyed by what he thought were questions on a comparatively irrelevant topic at this time, and his irritation showed in his replies.
So you think fracking is irrelevant in PA? And you've lived here for how long?

The point here goat is he refuses to discuss policy - but the video is way more cringe than the transcripts
I think he talks like an average Democrat talks. Looks like he's getting some of his faculties back. He's got the playbook.

Oh yeah and your candidate. You clearly didn't watch the debate.

LOL.

I was quoting your candidate. If you don't like it, don't vote for him.
he mentioned it one time.

it took you people to talk about it for two weeks to avoid policy discussion.

If it's the border then why did your guy Trump help kill the bipartisan border bill?
because it would have made the Biden/HarmUs disastrous executive order into law and proposed spending billions of dollars enticing even more illegals to enter the country........

Oh yeah and your candidate. You clearly didn't watch the debate.
We understand context. This started with a senator from Ohio relaying what his constituents are telling him they are dealing with.

Much like the southern border, the media ignores issues that harm democrats in the polls.

I was quoting your candidate. If you don't like it, don't vote for him.
lying sack of shit. All you shit stains ever do is take things out of context

We understand context. This started with a senator from Ohio relaying what his constituents are telling him they are dealing with.

Much like the southern border, the media ignores issues that harm democrats in the polls.

lying sack of shit. All you shit stains ever do is take things out of context

LOL. All you shitstains do is deny reality. C'mon....we all saw it unfold in real time. You cannot rewrite history just because your guy can't keep his shit together.

YOUR party is the one busy creating the scapegoats. And we know what happens when a bunch of adoring crowds who worship a strong-man dictator wannabe start demonizing a group.

It never turns out differently.

And in the end every one of you will deny having been a solid supporter.

Documentaries will be made about you folks as people in the future DESPERATELY try to understand why you supported what you supported.

Back