Fetterman came off as a nut job on meet the press

I saw the interview. You evidently didn’t. He was annoyed by what he thought were questions on a comparatively irrelevant topic at this time, and his irritation showed in his replies.
Exactly! Kristen was badgering Fetterman with the same question, even though he had previously answered his stand on FUCKING FRACKING!

Let me just say this, I was a big fan of Tim Russert, as he did ask hard questions that needed to be asked- BUT HE DID IT IN A GENTLEMANLY WAY- and he did not BADGER HIS GUESTS. He gave them the chance to answer the questions, and he may say something like, "OK, so you changed your position on that? Right? To make his point. But, he would not just keep asking the same question to pester his guests- AND TO ME, THAT IS WHAT KRISTEN DID!

Ever since Tim died, everyone that has hosted MEET THE PRESS has tried to OUT TIM- TIM! And in a way, as if they are intentionally trying to embarrass their guests just to have some kind of upper hand or make BROWNIE POINTS FOR THEMSELVES, Kristen is absolutely the very worst at this, and the worst host of MEET THE PRESS ever. I believe she is a train wreck! I am embarrassed for her- for her sassy behavior.

Here is the deal- FRACKING IS A CONTROVERSIAL SUBJECT. Fracking has been blamed for leaking millions of tons of methane, a greenhouse gas more potent than carbon dioxide. Fracking is also associated with other airborne hydrocarbons that can cause health and respiratory issues. Fracking uses large amounts of water, which can become contaminated and affect local groundwater. And it has been proven to cause earthquakes. Reports of hydraulic fracturing causing felt earthquakes are extremely rare. However, wastewater produced by wells that were hydraulic fractured can cause “induced” earthquakes when it is injected into deep wastewater wells.

But, due to the fact that the US is having to produce more of it's own ENERGY today, and rely less on Foreign energy sources, many politicians are having to bite the bullet and support fracking as a lesser of all evils. The EVIL of Fracking- or the EVIL of losing jobs, the Evil of political scrutiny- and the EVIL of hurting domestic energy production and higher prices to the consumer.

Current worldly events can cause politicians to change their previous stance on things sometimes- And this is just one example.

It's OK, that's what we want- politicians that can think on their feet and make the right decisions, based on current events that change daily sometimes.

Last edited:
Back