Fetterman came off as a nut job on meet the press

LOL. All you shitstains do is deny reality. C'mon....we all saw it unfold in real time. You cannot rewrite history just because your guy can't keep his shit together.

YOUR party is the one busy creating the scapegoats. And we know what happens when a bunch of adoring crowds who worship a strong-man dictator wannabe start demonizing a group.

It never turns out differently.

And in the end every one of you will deny having been a solid supporter.

Documentaries will be made about you folks as people in the future DESPERATELY try to understand why you supported what you supported.
you ignored the fact. This was an issue brought up by citizens. the left wing media ignored it - just as they pretended the southern border was not a crisis

illegally eating geese and ducks was not enough - it took cat memes for this to become a story

just as Biden having dementia was cheap fakes and ignored. we are so sick of the media love for democrats

YOU PEOPLE STARTED THIS RUMOR. OWN IT. BE a man for once in your pathetic life. If you stand for something STAND FOR IT you fuckin' pussy.
it was one comment.

you people put it in the front of the news cycle for two weeks to avoid policy discussion.

you are the avoiders.

stop projecting, subpar half-wit.

it was one comment.

you people put it in the front of the news cycle for two weeks to avoid policy discussion.

you are the avoiders.

stop projecting, subpar half-wit.
Trump is an imbecile and made it part of the debate focus when he could of focused on policy and her many flip flops

She called the border wall racist. I think that would of been a better angle to drop than "they are eating the pets" - which was fine to
live in the social media sphere

Trump is an imbecile and made it part of the debate focus when he could of focused on policy and her many flip flops

She called the border wall racist. I think that would of been a better angle to drop than "they are eating the pets" - which was fine toi live in the social media sphere
he mentioned it one time

the Dems have used it to avoid discussion for three weeks.

and trump also talks about the larger border debate all the time, while kamala hasn't been to the border and hasn't been to Europe and was never the border tsar.

when will you admit you're a Harris supporter, traitor?

you ignored the fact. This was an issue brought up by citizens. the left wing media ignored it - just as they pretended the southern border was not a crisis

illegally eating geese and ducks was not enough - it took cat memes for this to become a story

just as Biden having dementia was cheap fakes and ignored. we are so sick of the media love for democrats

THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF ANY OF THIS HAPPENING.

the border bill just FACILITATED MORE Illegal immigration, but you know that, dumbass.

Bull-fucking-shit.

Your guy did a "Nixon" and tried to scuttle something that plays to his advantage when it's broken. Just like Tricky Dick worked with the NVA to scuttle peace talks during the '68 election.

You Republicans can't win honestly. You ALWAYS have to cheat.

And then you blame every one else but yourselves.

Bull-fucking-shit.

Your guy did a "Nixon" and tried to scuttle something that plays to his advantage when it's broken. Just like Tricky Dick worked with the NVA to scuttle peace talks during his election.

no.

it was just more funding to process more illegals in instead of kicking them out.

it's simple, lie-bag dicksmoker.

I saw the interview. You evidently didn’t. He was annoyed by what he thought were questions on a comparatively irrelevant topic at this time, and his irritation showed in his replies.
I agree he was annoyed because he didn't have any answers. It was a simple question that had he actually answered it the first time it was asked they, would have moved on to more "relevant" questions but the mental patient is...well...a mental patient.

Bull-fucking-shit.

Your guy did a "Nixon" and tried to scuttle something that plays to his advantage when it's broken. Just like Tricky Dick worked with the NVA to scuttle peace talks during the '68 election.

how you carry bullshit talking points is pathetic. You blame a citizen for making a phone call to stop a deal?

and you believe this because the democrats that also lied and said Biden was fine told you this is what happened.

derp derp

you have to be the dumbest guy in any room.

also a pussy. I would kick your fucking teeth in for calling me a traitor - but hey anyone can be a keyboard warrior and type that nonsense

you're making Dem idiot arguments now.

you blew your cover, traitor neocon dumbass.
:truestory:

how you carry bullshit talking points is pathetic. You blame a citizen for making a phone call to stop a deal?

Nixon wasn't president when he reached out to the Vietnamese to keep the blood flowing and Americans dying so he stood a better chance of winning the election in '68.

So it's hardly new for your party.

you're making Dem idiot arguments now.

you blew your cover, traitor neocon dumbass.
derp derp
democrats lie. prove what I am saying is a lie you fucking pussy

do it now, or you will be added to ignore with the other shit stains that need their face kicked in.

Nixon wasn't president when he reached out to the Vietnamese to keep the blood flowing and Americans dying so he stood a better chance of winning the election in '68.

So it's hardly new for your party.
which party lied to get us into that war?

hello? Gulf of Tonkin?

which of the facts below are you disputing?

1.Trump said a 3 second sentence.
2. It went viral on Twitter and Dems focused on it for three weeks.
you said I am a traitor for saying he would of been better positioned to not bring up the eating of dogs

now your turn shit stain.

prove that is a lie - or go on ignore. or apologize for being a shit

Back