Fifty Years Ago Today....

I’ll always be a kid at heart as far as fireworks, I love them. We lived near the owner of GCI in Anchorage, and he use to have a better display than did the city of Anchorage. It must have cost him a fortune.

Welcome home.:) We have a pretty good display here but way to many ppl, it takes some ppl 2 hours to get out of the park.. I'll be home dog sitting anyway..

I asked WHAT WERE THE OTHER CHOICES???? Do nothing??:rolleyes:

things were being done

what so many on the left continually fail to realize or understand is government policy changes are a result of shifts in public sentiment on the issues of the day. That same shift would of - and was - manifesting itself in differences regardless of an EPA being formed.

things were being done

what so many on the left continually fail to realize or understand is government policy changes are a result of shifts in public sentiment on the issues of the day. That same shift would of - and was - manifesting itself in differences regardless of an EPA being formed.

Things, OyE fuckin VaY!!!

Not about the left or right, both parties dealt w/ the problem~that's the truth, if you wish to face it or not, I don't much care...

I was a kid, not on the left or right, but I wanted to be able to see across the street, not live in smog alerts etc etc etc.......

Things, OyE fuckin VaY!!!

Not about the left or right, both parties dealt w/ the problem~that's the truth, if you wish to face it or not, I don't much care...

I was a kid, not on the left or right, but I wanted to be able to see across the street, not live in smog alerts etc etc etc.......

a government is nothing but an extension of the people it serves.

public sentiment needed changed. When people cared about conservation - things started improving. This was happening long, long before the EPA was formed - which only could happen because public sentiment was being reshaped.

Welcome home.:) We have a pretty good display here but way to many ppl, it takes some ppl 2 hours to get out of the park.. I'll be home dog sitting anyway..

We are traveling, it’s why I’ll be here to entertain most of the day! Im looking for peaches on the way! It’s peach season here and I love fresh peaches that you bite into
and juice runs down your face! Yum!

You’re the best, thank goodness for good dog sitters! We left ours with a friend.

Hello ThatOwlWoman,

Oh, nothing to worry about. Pollution affects the poor mostly. The rich are insulated from it in their McMansions behind gated walls. If they want clean waters to play in they just fly to wherever that can still be found.
NIMBY is the policy of the rich.

a government is nothing but an extension of the people it serves.

public sentiment needed changed. When people cared about conservation - things started improving. This was happening long, long before the EPA was formed - which only could happen because public sentiment was being reshaped.

Blah blah blah, get back to the river on fire.......... & if you find those choices pls post UM, thnx....:thumbsupgirl:

blabla is right

wow - you offer nothing of substance

You made a post, I asked what the alternatives where to taking the actions taken~you have not replied to that..

If & when you do, let me know, I am not wasting any more time w/ you & have a nice day. :|

You made a post, I asked what the alternatives where to taking the actions taken~you have not replied to that..

If & when you do, let me know, I am not wasting any more time w/ you & have a nice day. :|

I posted a gigantic paper discussing how actions were already well under way to solve the issue. It details how the reason this fire was considered so extraordinary is because river fires were largely a thing of the past - because river pollution was being handled.

It also talked about how this particularly fire was so puny compared to prior fires because the pollution was being reversed

thanks for proving you are just a shit stain wiping your shit all over the place rather then contributing

I posted a gigantic paper discussing how actions were already well under way to solve the issue. It details how the reason this fire was considered so extraordinary is because river fires were largely a thing of the past - because river pollution was being handled.

It also talked about how this particularly fire was so puny compared to prior fires because the pollution was being reversed

thanks for proving you are just a shit stain wiping your shit all over the place rather then contributing

Look Zym, Do you honestly think I care what you think of me??

I asked a simple question, a few times now...

You are not required to answer & that's alright, we can both live w/ that..hats-off-salute-smiley-emoticon.gif

We are traveling, it’s why I’ll be here to entertain most of the day! Im looking for peaches on the way! It’s peach season here and I love fresh peaches that you bite into
and juice runs down your face! Yum!

You’re the best, thank goodness for good dog sitters! We left ours with a friend.

Did you find any? Haven't had one of those in years. Gods, are they so good.

The stars of Fixer Upper, a cable TV show. They have a design store, a bakery, family play area, food trucks a plant shop, next to two old silos in Waco, TX

Okay, I think we've seen that show a couple of times. I didn't know they had a whole thing like that that you could visit. Not impressed, eh?

I'm so envious. Do you have a cabin or camp there? Hope you enjoy your vacation in heaven!

Thanks! We have a house up there. Other than having to drive through Sacramento to get there (had to get my jab in at Bill) it really is heaven.

Thanks! We have a house up there. Other than having to drive through Sacramento to get there (had to get my jab in at Bill) it really is heaven.

iSs-alright, I live in the burbs, not the city & be safe if you stop off in cow town for a bite.:)

Back