Filthy scumbags cant beat a candidate so you try to murder him....

The reports also say that when he was seventeen , he Is donated to some liberal activist group... The registration doesn't mean anything really...not for a 20 year old...He's only voted in local elections... But I've got to ask....what is the "obvious" motive?
I suspect your smarmy pompous pronouncements would be quite different if it had turned out that he was a registered Democrat, eh? :laugh:

I'm happy to see your concern, and know that you're praying for the victims of this tragic incident...the proud American who lost their life...those in the hospital in critical condition, and of course, President Trump...quite the miracle...it's a very good thing that he doesn't just stand still when he speaks, isn't it?
Denounce violence

Stop raising violent children

You people are crazy. WTF,...are you kidding me. And also kill an innocent bystander in the process. Trump had it right as he left the stage when he said FIGHT. Oh,...we will,....believe you me we WILL. You tried to bankrupt him, jail him,..and now murder him. Total losers.
Yea well that filthy scumbag was a Republican.

So that is the obvious motive?
In your humble opinion? That wouldn't make sense if he's a dedicated young registered Republican....
He may have looked at Project 2025 and felt duped and betrayed

He is the product of a VERY Republican area

Raised there all his life

Raised in a gun culture

Thomas Matthew Crooks: The registered Republican and gun lover who shot Trump​

The FBI says it has not yet identified a motive for the shooting

He donated to ActBlue, supporting Biden.

A true registered Republican and gun lover would never shoot Trump. Only an ugly, rejected little libtard soy boy who listens to hate speech from the left.

Own it assassin lovers, you have blood on your hands now. :)

You people are crazy. WTF,...are you kidding me. And also kill an innocent bystander in the process. Trump had it right as he left the stage when he said FIGHT. Oh,...we will,....believe you me we WILL. You tried to bankrupt him, jail him,..and now murder him. Total losers.
Your Republican culture created this murderer

He’s all yours

A true registered Republican and gun lover would never shoot Trump. Only an ugly, rejected little libtard soy boy who listens to hate speech from the left.

He grew up in this area

It’s massively Republican

He registered as a Republican

He was a second amendment militia guy

Your created him

"Trump on deadly school shooting: It’s horrible but we have to get over it."

Why did he donate money to Biden through ActBlue? Republicans don't do that. Soy boys also register as Republican to "vote" in the Republican primaries.
What was the date asshole

Pretty close to J/6 huh

It’s called guilt

Then the Republicans told lies for three years huh

He’s yours

15 fucking bicks YEARS AGO
Assassin lover, it's all over but the crying.

No more Covid and late night ballot box dumps and your soy boy missed.

Sux for you. :p
he is yours not mine lying dirt bag

His whole life or 15 bucks out of guilt for the republicans murder of cops while trying to stop the results of an election they lost

You are convincing no one

The reports also say that when he was seventeen , he Is donated to some liberal activist group... The registration doesn't mean anything really...not for a 20 year old...He's only voted in local elections... But I've got to ask....what is the "obvious" motive?
Stop lying. He made that donation when he was 15.

Back