Filthy scumbags cant beat a candidate so you try to murder him....

He grew up in this area

It’s massively Republican

He registered as a Republican

He was a second amendment militia guy

Your created him
Desh, I bet this the first time in your life you wished a conservative politician had leaned a little more to the right.

I honestly don’t care what political affiliation the shooter had. All political violence should be immediately condemned by all decent people and I passionately condemn this assassination attempt

That the wing nuts are going to double down on stupidity and their idiotic conspiracy theories has little to do with it. You should know by now that fact denying delusional Trumpsters are going to paint this as liberals want to kill everyone.

That doesn’t mean that this attempt to assassinate Trump should be condemned in the harshest possible language.

Desh, I bet this the first time in your life you wished a conservative politician had leaned a little more to the right.

I honestly don’t care what political affiliation the shooter had. All political violence should be immediately condemned by all decent people and I passionately condemn this assassination attempt

That the wing nuts are going to double down on stupidity and their idiotic conspiracy theories has little to do with it. You should know by now that fact denying delusional Trumpsters are going to paint this as liberals want to kill everyone.

That doesn’t mean that this attempt to assassinate Trump should be condemned in the harshest possible language.
I broke the shooting news

Go read that thread

“Trump goes down”

Then get back to me if you want

He donated to ActBlue, supporting Biden.

A true registered Republican and gun lover would never shoot Trump. Only an ugly, rejected little libtard soy boy who listens to hate speech from the left.

Own it assassin lovers, you have blood on your hands now. :)
Do the "Every true Scotsman" fallacy often, do ya?

You said that he was republican and the motive was obvious... that Is what I was replying to... Nothing about this is obvious... Or there would be no huge investigation...
The investigation will look into the background of the shooter naturally, but I expect the primary focus will be on how he was able to pull it
off. Only sheer luck saved Trump’s life.

The reports also say that when he was seventeen , he Is donated to some liberal activist group... The registration doesn't mean anything really...not for a 20 year old...He's only voted in local elections... But I've got to ask....what is the "obvious" motive?
He read Project 2025 and felt duped and betrayed

l2rf1y6kkdcd1.jpeg

The investigation will look into the background of the shooter naturally, but I expect the primary focus will be on how he was able to pull it
off. Only sheer luck saved Trump’s life.
Correct ...had he just been standing there reading a teleprompter he would have been dead... the shooter had bomb Making materials in his car as well. There's a written plan/manifesto somewhere. They'll find it... Just so sad about the other victims... Hopefully no one else dies... And the Joe campaign chills out with the bullseyes or whatever it takes to get him out wishes.....

Last edited:
Correct ...haf he just been standing there tesding a teleprompter he would have been dead... He had bomb Making materials in his car as well. There's a written plan/manifesto somewhere. They'll find it... Just so sad about the other victims... Hopefully no one else dies... And the Joe campaign chills out with the bullseyes or whatever it takes to get him out wishes.....
And you will have to make up lies about it

Back