Firing into Civilians - Israel isn't going after Hamas

IBDaMann

I know, Israel claims they are at war with Hamas, and Israel has vowed to destroy Hamas. Israeli actions, however, indicate they are at war with (civilian) Palestinians.

* Israeli forces killed three Palestinian teenagers (15 years of age) and one 11-year-old in the occupied West Bank on 20 October 2023, when an Israeli Apache attack helicopter fired a missile at Palestinian civilians. An Apache helicopter. A missile at civilians. It was obviously a group of civilians because they were mostly children and it was a refugee camp. There has not been any profuse apologies by Israel with vows to settle up with the families. There has been no announcement that the pilot has been grounded pending any investigation. Two other children (15-year old teenagers) were simply shot by Israel forces in separate incidences on that same day. The attached video shows Israelis destroying presumably legitimate Hamas targets. However, Israel doesn't seem to be restraining themselves from executing the same kind of attacks in populated areas, even places Israel previously declared as "safe zones" for Palestinians to shelter.

* As of 20 October 2023, Israel had killed more than 4,100 Palestinians, wounded more than 13,000 and had left more than 1000 missing (Palestinian Ministry of Health) due to air strikes!. More than 1,600 of the killed were children. One of the targets was Saint Porphyrius Greek Orthodox Church in Gaza City, one of the oldest churches on the planet, sheltering hundreds of Palestinians at the time. Who can reasonably claim to be selectively targeting Hamas with air strikes in Gaza?

hd1-gaza-church.jpg

* 20 October 2023 marked Israel's permission to allow a few aid trucks into Gaza. Up to that point, the Israelis were simply starving out the Palestinians. Why? Why not? Isn't starvation the perfect compliment to air strikes? Palestinians were lucky to get one meal per day with some dirty water to drink it down. I really am wondering why Israel clamped down on the Gaza blockade.

It really looks like the Israelis are hunting Palestinians, viewing Gaza as a target-rich environment. The pretense of only going after Hamas seems rather absurd. I predict that once Israel has killed all the Palestinians, ... there still won't be peace. Israel knows that they will have to destroy Iran if they want the terrorism to end. So why is Israel waging war against defenseless civilians, to include air strikes? I think it's pretty clear that Israel simply HATES Palestinians and just wants to kill the lot of them, and starve them while they are waiting to die. After all, Israel was attacked by Hamas, so Israel is totally justified in killing whoever they want in retaliation, right?

Israel is more than diligent with trying to protect civilians. It's not their fault that Hamas uses civilians as shields. There will be innocent Palestinians killed. It's what Hamas wants.

When it is over, the Palestinian's homes will be destroyed. Many citizens will be dead. The infrastructure will be wrecked. Then Israel will call for peace. The Palestinians cannot be expected to calmly and quietly accept Israelis slaughtering their people. After it is over, they will be under even more repressive Israeli control than they have been under for decades.

I know, Israel claims they are at war with Hamas, and Israel has vowed to destroy Hamas. Israeli actions, however, indicate they are at war with (civilian) Palestinians.

* Israeli forces killed three Palestinian teenagers (15 years of age) and one 11-year-old in the occupied West Bank on 20 October 2023, when an Israeli Apache attack helicopter fired a missile at Palestinian civilians. An Apache helicopter. A missile at civilians. It was obviously a group of civilians because they were mostly children and it was a refugee camp. There has not been any profuse apologies by Israel with vows to settle up with the families. There has been no announcement that the pilot has been grounded pending any investigation. Two other children (15-year old teenagers) were simply shot by Israel forces in separate incidences on that same day. The attached video shows Israelis destroying presumably legitimate Hamas targets. However, Israel doesn't seem to be restraining themselves from executing the same kind of attacks in populated areas, even places Israel previously declared as "safe zones" for Palestinians to shelter.

* As of 20 October 2023, Israel had killed more than 4,100 Palestinians, wounded more than 13,000 and had left more than 1000 missing (Palestinian Ministry of Health) due to air strikes!. More than 1,600 of the killed were children. One of the targets was Saint Porphyrius Greek Orthodox Church in Gaza City, one of the oldest churches on the planet, sheltering hundreds of Palestinians at the time. Who can reasonably claim to be selectively targeting Hamas with air strikes in Gaza?

hd1-gaza-church.jpg

* 20 October 2023 marked Israel's permission to allow a few aid trucks into Gaza. Up to that point, the Israelis were simply starving out the Palestinians. Why? Why not? Isn't starvation the perfect compliment to air strikes? Palestinians were lucky to get one meal per day with some dirty water to drink it down. I really am wondering why Israel clamped down on the Gaza blockade.

It really looks like the Israelis are hunting Palestinians, viewing Gaza as a target-rich environment. The pretense of only going after Hamas seems rather absurd. I predict that once Israel has killed all the Palestinians, ... there still won't be peace. Israel knows that they will have to destroy Iran if they want the terrorism to end. So why is Israel waging war against defenseless civilians, to include air strikes? I think it's pretty clear that Israel simply HATES Palestinians and just wants to kill the lot of them, and starve them while they are waiting to die. After all, Israel was attacked by Hamas, so Israel is totally justified in killing whoever they want in retaliation, right?

I guess is sucks to be a Hamasian

What's that? Is that a euphemism for "Palestinian civilian"?

You're quick arent you? Heres the the point, a group of people who kill civilians is in no position to morally lecture another group of people for killing civilians. And the last thing I have patience for is the first group whining about the second group for doing it.

Heres the the point, a group of people who kill civilians is in no position to morally lecture another group of people for killing civilians.
But that's not what you have. You have a group of civilians being attacked by Israeli military air strikes. That (Israeli) military needs to be rebuked for that conduct. That country (Israel) needs to be rebuked for that policy.

Yes, Israeli civilians as well as other civilians were attacked by Hamas, but Israel's military is attacking ... Palestinian civilians. Are you operating under the premise that Israel can attack all the defenseless civilians that they HATE?

But that's not what you have. You have a group of civilians being attacked by Israeli military air strikes. That (Israeli) military needs to be rebuked for that conduct. That country (Israel) needs to be rebuked for that policy.

Yes, Israeli civilians as well as other civilians were attacked by Hamas, but Israel's military is attacking ... Palestinian civilians. Are you operating under the premise that Israel can attack all the defenseless civilians that they HATE?

I'll ask you the same question Ive asked all you moral misfits, if a rabid dog is trying to bite someone and that person is somehow able to restrain the rabid dog, what should compel that person to release the restraint?

As to HATE? One objective of Hamas, as expressed in their charter, is the elimination of Jew from the face of the earth. You're going to need to do a hell of a lot better than the Israeli military is killing civilians if you want any sympathy. When a bank robber complains they got their pocket picked i dont really give a shit.

Last edited:
You're quick arent you? Heres the the point, a group of people who kill civilians is in no position to morally lecture another group of people for killing civilians. And the last thing I have patience for is the first group whining about the second group for doing it.

And even less patience when some third party that isn't involved starts whining about it...

What makes it more egregious is when the hand wringing on the radical Left starts whining about how the Israelis are killing 10 or 20 terrorists to every loss they suffer and about how awful and disproportionate the casualties are. Well, that's what happens when you start a war with somebody who knows how fight one 10 or 20 times better than you fucking do!

Hamas sucks at making war, and now they're in for a total and real ass kicking. That they use hostages, human shields, and hid among the civilian population to fight knowing that handwringers in the West will whine about how Israel is killing civilians-- yea that happens when you are using them as bait and shields--while not mentioning about how Hamas is perpetrating evil that forces that situation on Israel.

What makes it more egregious is when the hand wringing on the radical Left starts whining about how the Israelis are killing 10 or 20 terrorists to every loss they suffer and about how awful and disproportionate the casualties are. Well, that's what happens when you start a war with somebody who knows how fight one 10 or 20 times better than you fucking do!

Hamas sucks at making war, and now they're in for a total and real ass kicking. That they use hostages, human shields, and hid among the civilian population to fight knowing that handwringers in the West will whine about how Israel is killing civilians-- yea that happens when you are using them as bait and shields--while not mentioning about how Hamas is perpetrating evil that forces that situation on Israel.

Exactly! The crying and whining gets tiring. Hamas wants to kill every jew on the face of the earth

I'll ask you the same question Ive asked all you moral misfits, if a rabid dog is trying to bite someone and that person is somehow able to restrain the rabid dog, what should compel that person to release the restraint?
He shouldn't. Now I have one for you. If a rabid dog is loose, trying to bite people, why should you kill your neighbor's cat?

As to HATE? One objective of Hamas, as expressed in their charter, is the elimination of Jew from the face of the earth.
... but what is in the Palestinian civilian charter? Oh, wait, they don't have one. They're too busy trying to find food, especially when the Israelis are seemingly starving the Palestinians with an embargo for amusement purposes only.

You're going to need to do a hell of a lot better than the Israeli military is killing civilians if you want any sympathy.
So you support the killing of living humans who have not harmed anyone and who have not broken any law? That officially makes you a shitty person.

When a bank robber complains they got their pocket picked i dont really give a shit.
How about when a Palestinian teenager is shot because a soldier couldn't be bothered to check his targets?

When did Palestinian civilians start a war with Israel? Answer: never. It was Israel that spontaneously began waging war against Palestinian civilians. It's as totally unnecessary as it is totally immoral. There is no reason to be launching air strikes against civilian targets, especially ones where Palestinian civilians are known to be sheltering, where Israel had previously declared as "safe zones."

And even less patience when some third party that isn't involved starts whining about it...
I will always voice my objection to the killing of living humans who have not committed any crime. I will always point out to those who support the killing of living humans who have not committed any crime that they are shitty people. Israel should not be launching air strikes at civilian targets. That is immoral. Somebody should say something, so I will. Israeli soldiers should be required to follow all Geneva conventions and not be killing non-combatants. They do not get a pass just because Jews suffered under Hitler. They do not get a pass just because Israelis are mostly racists who HATE Palestinians. They do not get a pass just because Iran is funding Hamas. None of any of that is relevant. None of any of that is any excuse for killing Palestinian civilians.

He shouldn't. Now I have one for you. If a rabid dog is loose, trying to bite people, why should you kill your neighbor's cat?

... but what is in the Palestinian civilian charter? Oh, wait, they don't have one. They're too busy trying to find food, especially when the Israelis are seemingly starving the Palestinians with an embargo for amusement purposes only.

So you support the killing of living humans who have not harmed anyone and who have not broken any law? That officially makes you a shitty person.

How about when a Palestinian teenager is shot because a soldier couldn't be bothered to check his targets?

Good. Then Israel shouldn't let Hamas loose. Because the cat let the rabid dog loose. Hamasians voted for Hamas.

Look this very simple. Hamas, who was elected by the Palestine people to represent them want to kill EVERY Jew on earth. As long as that's the case I have ZERO sympathy for them. The maggots of Hamas use civilians as shields all the time and get them killed. Get your head out of your ass.

When did Palestinian civilians start a war with Israel? Answer: never. It was Israel that spontaneously began waging war against Palestinian civilians. It's as totally unnecessary as it is totally immoral. There is no reason to be launching air strikes against civilian targets, especially ones where Palestinian civilians are known to be sheltering, where Israel had previously declared as "safe zones."

When did German, British, Dutch, Japanese, citizens start wars with each other? This is another stupidity on your part. People in Gaza elected a government. That government decided war was what they would do. Now, the citizens of Gaza are subject to the vagaries of war, and that includes being killed if they get in the way of the fighting.

Back