Firing into Civilians - Israel isn't going after Hamas

I will always voice my objection to the killing of living humans who have not committed any crime. I will always point out to those who support the killing of living humans who have not committed any crime that they are shitty people. Israel should not be launching air strikes at civilian targets. That is immoral. Somebody should say something, so I will. Israeli soldiers should be required to follow all Geneva conventions and not be killing non-combatants. They do not get a pass just because Jews suffered under Hitler. They do not get a pass just because Israelis are mostly racists who HATE Palestinians. They do not get a pass just because Iran is funding Hamas. None of any of that is relevant. None of any of that is any excuse for killing Palestinian civilians.

No, it's immoral to go out of your way in a war to shoot civilians just because. Civilians unlucky enough to be caught in a firefight on a battlefield are just that. They can become accidental targets of both sides. Israel did give civilians in Gaza a warning and time to get out. If they don't, that's on them.

When did German, British, Dutch, Japanese, citizens start wars with each other? This is another stupidity on your part. People in Gaza elected a government. That government decided war was what they would do. Now, the citizens of Gaza are subject to the vagaries of war, and that includes being killed if they get in the way of the fighting.

is there a possibility that election was bad?

No, it's immoral to go out of your way in a war to shoot civilians just because. Civilians unlucky enough to be caught in a firefight on a battlefield are just that. They can become accidental targets of both sides. Israel did give civilians in Gaza a warning and time to get out. If they don't, that's on them.
That is not the position of the United States and it is not the position of moral people. What you are supporting are almost universally considered war crimes. Civilians are non-combatants and are to be protected. Churches are barred from being targeted, especially when filled with sheltering civilians. I am appalled that you give Israeli soldiers the green light to kill civilians if those civilians become an inconvenience or happen to "get in the way."

That is not the position of the United States and it is not the position of moral people. What you are supporting are almost universally considered war crimes. Civilians are non-combatants and are to be protected. Churches are barred from being targeted, especially when filled with sheltering civilians. I am appalled that you give Israeli soldiers the green light to kill civilians if those civilians become an inconvenience or happen to "get in the way."

The only true war crime is losing.

When are you going to figure out that your whining isnt an argument? One of the overtly stated goals of Hamas is to eliminate Jews from the face of the earth. Jews! Not the Israeli military or the state of Israel but Jews. I think a decent intelligent upright person would be able to see that the two parties in this conflict are not at all morally equivalent.

any election held under duress is suspect.

Then Hamas is even more deranged than we believe if they terrorized their own people to take control. It seems prudent to take every step necessary to eliminate Hamas as we see they have no respect or regard for innocent life.

When did German, British, Dutch, Japanese, citizens start wars with each other?
Nope. You were the one who insisted that Palestinian civilians launched a war with Israel.

Well, that's what happens when you start a war with somebody who knows how fight one 10 or 20 times better than you fucking do!
Iran is behind the attack on Israel. Nonetheless, you're OK with Israelis killing Palestinian civilians ... presumably because you HATE Palestinians as much as the Israelis do, and you apparently don't HATE the Ayatollah.

Is there anyone you think Israel shouldn't kill? There are plenty of other non-combatants in the world who similarly did not attack Israel. Spanish civilians did not attack Israel; should Israel therefore launch air strikes on Madrid, Sevilla and Pamplona?

People in Gaza elected a government. That government decided war was what they would do.
Nope. Iran has a dictator. That dictator decided that destroying the Jews was what he would do. Remind me how Palestinian and Spanish civilians merit air strikes.

Now, the citizens of Gaza are subject to the vagaries of war
Nobody is authorized to commit war crimes. The US would be justified in pursuing the death penalty for any Israelis who killed Palestinian non-combatants due to having launched air strikes into civilian targets.

Then Hamas is even more deranged than we believe if they terrorized their own people to take control. It seems prudent to take every step necessary to eliminate Hamas as we see they have no respect or regard for innocent life.

You, however, have turned this into "It seems prudent to take every step necessary to eliminate all Palestinian civilians as we see they have no respect or regard for human life."

We give a shit why?

The Palestinians haven't killed any innocent civilians?

It's not right and wrong.

It's us and them.

governments always terrorize their own people.

cut the fucking bullshit.

it's sad you care more about israel's borders.

Nope. You were the one who insisted that Palestinian civilians launched a war with Israel.

Iran is behind the attack on Israel. Nonetheless, you're OK with Israelis killing Palestinian civilians ... presumably because you HATE Palestinians as much as the Israelis do, and you apparently don't HATE the Ayatollah.

Is there anyone you think Israel shouldn't kill? There are plenty of other non-combatants in the world who similarly did not attack Israel. Spanish civilians did not attack Israel; should Israel therefore launch air strikes on Madrid, Sevilla and Pamplona?

Nope. Iran has a dictator. That dictator decided that destroying the Jews was what he would do. Remind me how Palestinian and Spanish civilians merit air strikes.

Nobody is authorized to commit war crimes. The US would be justified in pursuing the death penalty for any Israelis who killed Palestinian non-combatants due to having launched air strikes into civilian targets.

How about the death penalty for Palestinians who kills Israeli non-combatant?

You, however, have turned this into "It seems prudent to take every step necessary to eliminate all Palestinian civilians as we see they have no respect or regard for human life."

You misquoted me you lying fuck. This is why people like you should be removed from decent society and why pieces of shit like Hamas are able to rise to power. Youd have happily voted for Hitler

governments always terrorize their own people.

cut the fucking bullshit.

it's sad you care more about israel's borders.

The first 2 lines are utter drivel

I care more about Israel's borders than what? I cant wait for this.

Back