Football Picks

pats are like 3:1 favorites.

Agreed. I'm just picking the Ravens because they are one of my favorite AFC teams, and this is about the best chance they will have of winning the Super Bowl for a long time to come.

It's not like teams such as the Patriots, Niners, Packers, Broncos, Seahawks, who are either already really good, or have just gotten there and will be a constant thread for the near future. The Ravens need this one the most, and they know it, which is partly how they took down Manning.

Agreed. I'm just picking the Ravens because they are one of my favorite AFC teams, and this is about the best chance they will have of winning the Super Bowl for a long time to come.

It's not like teams such as the Patriots, Niners, Packers, Broncos, Seahawks, who are either already really good, or have just gotten there and will be a constant thread for the near future. The Ravens need this one the most, and they know it, which is partly how they took down Manning.

You never know. The Ravens could kick the shit out of NE Sunday. This is that time of year when things happen. Wasn't it last year when the 9-7 giants won the superbowl to finish 13-7?

There's always next year.

I guess that statement is kind of old if you're from Detroit.

They did get a new coach.

Right?

Or did they?

My statement more had to do with me not getting any of the teams I wanted to see the Super Bowl. Fuck.

Conference Championship Games

Conference Championship Games (2012)

Everyone make sure I didn't make any mistakes on your totals. They should all be correct. 90% Sure.

Super Bowl is 2 Sundays from now.

Liberty =1-1--------------------------------------179-86
ZappasGuitar =1-1-------------------------------177-88
Rana =1-1----------------------------------------176-89
Damo =1-1---------------------------------------175-91
Superfreak=1-1----------------------------------171-94
Threedee =2-0-----------------------------------166-99
Nigel =1-1----------------------------------------166-99
Cap’t Billy=0-2-----------------------------------161-104
Christiefan915 =0-2-----------------------------159-106

Threedee was this weeks winner with 2-0.

Some didn’t pick so I went to the line.

Please let me know if you/anyone changes their picks. I may not see the change.

Everyone please let me know if I missed anything.

Last edited:
Line For Super Bowl XLVII-2013

NFL Line Super Bowl XLVII - 2013 Super Bowl 47 Lines
Mercedes-Benz Superdome, New Orleans, LA 2/3/13
Date & Time Favorite Line Underdog Total
2/3 6:30 ET San Francisco -4 Baltimore 48

Back